15

Warnings:
-Smoking (addiction)
-Mentions self harm

Clay's POV

~ Three Weeks Later ~

I sat on my bed as I sighed softly. George was showering and I tapped my legs. I smiled softly as I thought about him because he was so sweet to me and waited for him to come back into my room. He walked in again, brushed his hand through his hair with a smile, sitting down.

'We should have showered together,' I scoffed. 'You're just homophobic.'

'Idiot,' he just grinned.

'Or I'm just too hot for you. My goodness, I'm actually so sexy. Why don't all the guys fall for me,' I sighed.

'Because you're a weirdo,' George giggled as he tickled the sides of my chest.

'DON'T!' I yelled as I laughed and rolled away from him. George chuckled as I sat up and tapped the sticker on my cheek. 'I need a new sticker.'

George smiled. 'We can colour one later. You've been doing a bit better, haven't you?' he asked.

I nodded. I hadn't thrown up in five days and ate small and healthy meals along with tube feeding.

'So have you,' I giggled.

He shrugged shyly. 'Do you think so?'

'You only smoke once in one or two days and you went to school with my parents to explain everything which made me really proud,' I admitted. 'Oh and you didn't self harm!'

'Thank you,' he mumbled shyly.

'Also, I have another pickup line,' I sighed dramatically.

George grinned. 'Is it your daily pickup line moment?'

'Yes. Here, this one. Excuse me, but does my tongue taste funny to you? You should help me taste it.'

George rolled his eyes as I grinned.

'I have romantic pickup lines too,' I smiled. 'If you stood in front of the mirror and held up eleven red roses you would see twelve of the most beautiful things you could ever see.'

'Aww,' George giggled. 'That's so cute and sweet.'

'And! I love you with all my circle, not my heart. Because hearts break, but circles go on forever!'

He just smiled and rolled his eyes. 'Those will work better than the others,' he teased me.

After George and I talked a bit more, I sat downstairs with him as I prepared a sandwich for myself. I cut it in multiple pieces and started eating slowly as I looked at George.

'Hold on, I need more pickup lines. What are you in the mood for? My amazing and hot ones or my romantic and beautiful ones,' I grinned.

'Surprise me,' he laughed as he grabbed a sandwich for himself.

'ALRIGHT! I'm like a Rubik's Cube, the more you play with me the harder I get.'

'My goodness, I really shouldn't have let you choose,' he grinned. 'I will have to deal with this forever, don't I?'