Chaper 26

Y/n birthday
*2 days later*
JJ Maybank POV:
Today is y/n's 18th birthday and tonight is her surprise party at Sarah's and we invited everyone. We have has this planned for ages now and i can't wait. I grab some last minute decorations then heads to Sarah's house to help finish set up as no one is home today.

Kie is at y/n telling her to get ready as we are "going for a meal" to get her out the house, kie and y/n spend all day getting ready and after we finished decorating we go get ready and waits for people to arrive.

Around 9pm everyone is arriving and we are waiting for Kie and y/n to arrive, i quickly make sure there is some beer out then heads to the front door waiting for y/n.

Around 9:30pm y/n is almost here, i see them and i turn the lights off and i kie opens the doors and takes y/n blindfold off and i turn the lights on "surprise" everyone shouts "happy birthday y/n" i say kissing her cheek and handing her present, she smiles at me and opens the present it was a photo of us 2 and her smile turned to a sad smile. "You okay y/n?"i say "I'm fine just the memories JJ of us" she says walking around the house to the others.

Y/n POV:
I wake up after a good nights sleep and see Kie is spamming my phone to wake up, she tells me she is coming over and i go down and wait for her to arrive. Around dinner time she arrives with a bag "whats the big bag for Kie?" I say drinking my morning coffee "we are getting ready for tonight" kie says smiling "fine where we going?" I say getting up from my chair "a meal!" Kie says walking up the stairs to my room.

She walks in and sees the photo of me and rafe "cute couple" she says then sees i still have a photo of me and JJ and the broken one of Rafe but doesn't say anything. I turn my TV on and goes on YouTube to play some music to get us in a good mood. We dance around and sing then she she pulls me out a blue dress.

Like this

Like this.
I put the dress on and as Kie straightens my hair i go on Instagram and see

John B posted this Caption: Happy Birthday Y/n finally 18 <3 Tagged: Y/n Thornton Likes: 794 likes - rafe didn't like  Comments: Y/n Thornton: thank you bestie <3 Sarah Cameron: I remember this night and after this y/n blacked out ^ god that was f...

John B posted this
Caption: Happy Birthday Y/n finally 18 <3
Tagged: Y/n Thornton
Likes: 794 likes - rafe didn't like 
Comments:
Y/n Thornton: thank you bestie <3
Sarah Cameron: I remember this night and after this y/n blacked out
^ god that was funny - John B
^ it wasn't - Y/n Thornton
Kiara Carrera: photo credit ??
More comments