Chapter 34

Rafe:
Son y/n taught me how to love and in a blink of an eye i lost the love of my life. Love is  special when the right person shows it you  so it you every find someone like that hold her and keep her forever as for years i grieved her death and yes I'm in love with your mom but y/n was my first love and i wanted to be with her forever and then i realized, there isn't a happy ending. Only sad endings filled with happy memories and that goodbye hurt the most when i know ill never get to say hello again.

I still visit her grave everyday telling her about my new life and that i will love her forever because all that time i spent with her son we was making memories and now y/n would be 40 years old as I'm telling you this today son as its her birthday and you are coming with me to visit her grave with some old friends.

I go to Topper as he still lives in that house and i ask to go to y/n room and i look around and all the memories come back and as i look in her dressing table i see a note saying my rafe on it and it wasn't opened and it was her handwriting i open it up and all of it was her handwriting

To the love of my life
Date: 7th October 2013
The day before y/n died and you wrote this because in case anything happened 

I am very thankful I have you in my life and i want to spend the rest of my life with you, i love you rafe and you are the best that has ever happened to me and in the end, I knew it was worth it. The struggle. The tears. Everything to see you smile in the end was worth it finally seeing you happy with me and that's when i realized it was always you, it's always been you i just didn't know for many years until you left for that whole year making me wonder if you ever are coming to come back. Like you always said i do look beautiful in black and here i am laying in your favourite black dress in my death bed i love you Rafe but please be in love with someone else who you will spend the rest of your life with ill see you in another life time and i hope we have a happy ending there. When the starts are out remember its me watching over you.

I love you Rafe see you soon
- Y/n xo

With tears in my eyes i see a photo of me and y/n and we looked happy i open her window and sits on the roof and sees the stars are out i cry harder but i smile whilst holding the photo of us in my left hand and the letter in my right then Topper comes up and sits with me "she will always love you" Topper says "and i will always love her" i say hugging Topper.

Rafe for 22 years grieved y/n's death but wishes she was still alive as she promised him she would never leave and that night still haunts Rafe as he wishes he could of done more to save the love of his life, he wished his and y/n's story had a happy ending but it never rolls that way. Some people say right person wrong time but for Rafe Andy/n it was right person wrong lifetime and he wished everyday they would meet again in another lifetime with a happy ending.

A/N:
Crying so much as this
So Rafe is now married to somoene and has a Son who is now 17years old and is telling him about his first love and how things can change and how y/n made him  feel and misses her some much

Thank you for reading this book i enjoyed writing it and might come out with a new story soon