Amy and Andre

"What more do you want from me, Baby?!" He was shouting now. Although he loved his wife very much, he often times wondered why he had gotten married in the first place. "I want you to pay more attention to me!!" Andre walked over to his wife and put his hand on her waist. "Amy...you have to tell me what you want." He spoke calmly now. Amy stared at the floor, avoiding eye contact with her husband. She thought for a second the finally looked up at him. "I want you to hold me close...like you used to when we first got married." Andre snacked his arms around Amy's waist and smirked, "You mean like this?" Amy blushed, "Y-yes." "Ok what else?" Asked Andre, trying his hardest to make his wife happy. "I want you to kiss me like nothing else in the world matters." Andre lifted her head so that he could easily access her perfect, plump, lips. Amy whimpered at his touch as she blushed even harder than before. Andre smiled softly and kissed his wife lovingly. There was so much passion between the two, that it seemed as if the whole world melted away from them. When they kissed Amy could hear the sounds of fireworks and church bells ringing. When they finally pulled away to breathe, Andre looked Amy in the eyes and smiled, "You mean like that?" Any rested her head on his chest and sighed happily, "Yes...exactly like that."