Malik and Wrenly

Wrenly walked into the house and immediately ran to her bedroom. She placed her purse down on her bed and quickly changed into a sports bra and biker shorts before running over to the bookshelf and grabbing the mermaid book in the middle of the shelf. She waited as the book shelf split into two and opened into a giant three story library with oak wood pillars and shelves and thousands of books on each one. The windows were massive which let a lot of natural light in allowing it to be bright without much effort. 

Wrenly picked up the book she had been currently reading and pulled out the bookmark. She began reading from the paragraph she stopped at and read for hours upon end. After a while, her husband Malik walked into the library and breathed a sigh of relief, 

"There you are, Mama! I've been looking everywhere for ya!" He said.

Wrenly held up her hand then put her finger to her lips, "Sh. I have to finish this chapter."

"But-" 

"Ah-"

"Wrenly, I-" 

"Mm-"

"Sweetheart can we-"

"Uh-Uh-"

Malik frowned and jumped on the couch next to her. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto his lap as she squealed for him to put her down. 

"Malik!!" 

Malik laughed and took the book from her hands. He gently placed his hands on her face and kissed her passionately. His hands wrapped in her hair and her arms wrapped around his neck as she deepened the kiss further. When he pulled away she covered her hands with her face and blushed profusely.

"Can we cuddle now, Love?" Malik asked.

Wrenly laughed and nodded, "Fine. But only for a little while because I have to finish my chapter."