Jonathan and Kassidy

"Jonathan please stop!! Fight it!! Baby, you have to fight it!!" She screamed, scratching and kicking me, trying her hardest to wake me up from my trace. Finally after awhile, I woke up and let go of her, "Kass...Kass I'm so sorry!! Are you hurt?! How bad is it?!" Kassidy backed away from me so that she could breathe then looked back up at me, "I'm ok..you didn't hurt me at all Jay!"  I couldn't believe what she was saying. How could I have been so careless? This always happens...I don't mean to hurt anyone but...I just can't help it. "As long as you're ok....I'm ok.." I turned and walked up the stairs to my room. I closed the door, sat on my bed, and cried. After a while there was a light knock on the door, "Babe? You alright?" "Y'-yeah..I'm f-fine.." Kassidy sighed and opened the door, "In order for a relationship to work, we have to communicate. Tell me what's going on." I started to speak, but the only thing that came out was a muffled sob, "I-I feel like such a monster, Baby! No one loves me. No one cares!" It was then that I felt her warm embrace. She softly kissed my cheek and hugged me, "You're not a monster, Baby. You're my boyfriend and I love you very much. Whenever I see you I just want to hold you in my arms and kiss your soft lips. You make me feel special and happy, Jay. They don't understand you, but they will." It was at that moment when I lost control over my body. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto my lap, kissing her lovingly. She melted into my arms, making me realize just how in love she was. As we kissed, I could feel all of my worries and pain, melting off of me. It felt good. Finally, after a good minute, (or two), we pulled away from each other and smiled. "Where in the world did that come from, Jay?" asked Kassidy breathlessly. "I just smiled and said, "You bring out the lover in me, Baby."