Bruce and Lena

[Hello loves! Thank you for over two hundred reads!! You guys are so amazing and I am truly blessed to have you all read my stories. I love you all 3000!!]

***

Colorado, was rainy at this time of year which meant everything was moving slow. Traffic, hours, Starbucks Coffee lines, and especially work days. 

Lena was a wonderful scientist who graduated at the top of her class from both Harvard and Princeton. She went to college twice in order to prove to her family that she was the best and would always be the best. That was until she met Bruce. 

Bruce was an amazing biologist whose works were known all over the country. The two had been partnered together on a project a couple years ago and although at first they couldn't stand each other, they'd ended up falling in love with each other. Now they were the best of friends and the world's greatest partners.

~~~

Bruce sighed heavily as he frustratedly set his pencil down on his desk.

Lena looked up from what she was doing and smiled softly, "What's the matter, Genius?" 

Bruce put his head in his hands, "I can't figure out this equation here. It's making me mad."

Lena chuckled, "Why don't you take a break?"

"Sounds like a plan to me." Bruce said, closing his notebook. 

He began staring into space and fidgeting with a pen not realizing that Lena was slowly walking towards him, a small smirk on her face. Lena spun his chair around so he was facing her and raised an eyebrow. 

"Whatcha doin' beautiful?" Bruce asked, a smirk appearing on his face. He was amused. 

Lena leaned in closer to him, her multi-colored eyes staring playfully into his green eyes, "Trying to get your attention." 

"Well, now that you have it.." Bruce placed his hands on her waist, "..what are you going to do with it?"

Lena pretended to think before trapping Bruce in a heated kiss. Bruce immediately melted into the kiss and pulled Lena onto his lap. She tangled her fingers in his curly hair as she deepened the kiss further. Bruce lightly squeezed her waist causing her to gasp slightly, allowing him to dominate her completely. 

Lena pulled away slowly, "Well played, Genius." 

Bruce smiled, "That's what I am. A genius." 

Bruce chuckled and pulled Lena closer to him. He began kissing her neck softly, knowing exactly which spots made her giggle and squirm. Although he could be very rough at times, what turned Lena on the most was how gentle Bruce was with her. They were both breathing heavily not paying attention to anything around them. The only thing in the world that matter to them the most was each other.

Ever since she was a little girl, Lena had been neglected by her own family. After her mother had died, her father fell into a deep depression and began falling into a life of crime, dragging her brother into it as well. Everyone she ran into associated her with bad things because of her family name, so she gave up on the dream of every finding someone to love her for her. But here with Bruce..this was all Lena had ever wanted. She'd found happiness with Bruce and she intended on keeping it. 

As for Bruce, he never thought he would find someone to love him for how he was or who he was. The thing about Lena was that she wasn't afraid of the him. She talked to him and embraced him. She knew what needed to be done when he got angry and kept calm whenever he made an appearance. Then she would comfort Bruce when it was all over. He wanted to marry her. He needed her in his life. So, breathing heavily, he pulled away from the love of his life and smiled at her and her now messy hair.

"Lena..I love you. I need you in my life. Will you be my forever?" 

Lena smiled sweetly and giggled, "Of course I will, Genius." 

Bruce smiled and kissed her lovingly. Nothing in the world could separate these two. Nothing ever would.