Harlow and Billy

I was washing the dishes after dinner, when I heard footsteps behind me. "Hey Baby! Thanks for cooking!" Billy smiled and hugged me from behind. "You're so welcome!" "Do you need any help with the dishes, My Love?" I smiled and grabbed a nearby towel. I turned around so that my back was facing the sink, halfway full of dishes. He placed his hands on my lower back and pulled me closer to him. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and smiled softly. "No thanks, Baby. I got it!" "Take a break for a minute. Come relax with me!" I chuckled a little bit as he whined for me to come with him. "Billy I have to finish!" He smirked, "Not if I have anything to do with it." Billy picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. When we got to our room, He carried me upstairs, laid me on our bed, and kissed me. "Billy..." he smiled at me and sighed, "I know. I know, Baby. You can finish the dishes later, ok? I really want to cuddle with you." I sighed playfully, "Fine we can cuddle." "Yay!" Billy laid next to me and put a blanket over the both of  us. He turned on a movie and pulled me close to his warm body. After a while, Billy finally ended up falling asleep. I decided there was no use in trying to escape, so I just fell asleep.

[The next morning]

I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes and coffee. "Good morning beautiful Angel. I made breakfast and did the dishes of course!" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you baby. Just give me a few minutes to get dressed and I'll be ready ok?" "Ok!" Billy walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. I quickly jumped into the shower and got dressed soon after. I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. "Oh My Goodness." "What?" I was confused, why was he looking at me like I was a snack? "You look so hot in that outfit. I'm so glad I married you. I love you."
I blushed, "Aww Billy, I love you too!"