Dejuan and Katie: Part 6

Dejuan's POV

"What? Why?" Katie asked, concern filling her voice as she spoke. I stared into her eyes and sighed, "I think I might have done something to you, Baby." I backed away from her and bit my lip. "Babe what are you thinking about?" I looked up, "Thinking? I'm not thinking. How did you know I was thinking?" "Because you were biting your lip. You only do that when you're thinking." she pointed out. "I'm gonna go pack my stuff..." she said. She leaned in to kiss me, but I pulled away, "Katie no...I don't want to hurt you again." I said, and ran upstairs to help her pack.

Katie POV

I watched as he ran back up the stairs. I sighed, then followed him up. What is going on with him? I thought. When I reached my room, Dae was sitting on my bed, crying. I walked up to him. "Babe, It's ok! I still love you. Ok?" I took his hands in mine, forced him to face me, and continued. "I will love you no matter what you do, Dae, ok? This isn't your fault, it's mine!" Dejuan let go of my hands and stood up, "You keep saying it's not my fault but you're wrong!! Katie you're wrong!! I bit you for cryin' out loud!!" He was shouting at this point and his hands were shaking like crazy. "Dae Dae I-" "No!! No stop telling me that it's not my fault because you don't know that!! You don't-" he paused, and tried to calm himself down, "I have to go Katie...I'll see you later." And with that he turned and left.