Dejuan and Katie: Part 3

Dejaun's POV

Running. That's all I was doing. Running. Run Dae. Run. That's all I was hearing. Thunder clouds rolling in. Lightning cutting through the trees. Fire. RUN DAE RUN!! The voice was louder now. And before I knew it, my clothes were ripped from me and I had turned into my wolf form. "Who's there?!" I shouted, "I can smell your scent." There was a shadow that appeared in front of me, "Stay away from her. She's not your mate." The whispers...they were back. I had been haunted by them before but never this much. "W-who...who are you?! Show yourself!!" There were a few more whispers that I couldn't understand. I walked around in a circle until I was slammed against a tree. I screamed in pain as I felt something sharp impale me, "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" The whisper was now yelling at me. Suddenly I was being jabbed in the stomach and punched in the face. I had no control but I tried to fight.

Katie's POV

I was sitting next to Dejaun reading my favorite book, as he slept, when suddenly I felt his body start to shake. "Dae Dae?" No answer. I put my book down on my nightstand and turned back to Dejuan who was now crying out in pain. I grabbed his hand in an attempt to calm him down, but he just pushed me away with all of his strength. "Dae?! Dae wake up!!" That's when his eyes shot open and he stared directly at me, his eyes glowing a bright red. I placed my hands on his arm and without warning he pounced on me. His eyes were glowing brighter and brighter until his fangs popped out and he growled. "Dejaun!! Dejaun wake up!!!" I shrieked. He growled and lowered his head into the crook of my neck, "You're mine, Princess. I'm gonna make sure it stays that way." I tried to squirm free but he pinned my arms above my head so that I wouldn't be able to get away. "Dae Dae please!! Please stop!! Wake up!!" I kicked and screamed trying to get free but it was too late, his fangs had already started to sink into my neck sending an excruciating pain throughout my whole body. "DEJUAN WAKE UP!!!!" Finally he regained consciousness and got off of me.