Aero and Amaris

Aero and Amaris had been together for about ten years. They had both moved away from their childhood homes after college to pursue their dream jobs and parents wishes. Aero, who was a teacher, came from a single parent home after his father tragically passed away when he was ten and his younger brother, Jamie, was three. Amaris, a brilliant doctor, came from a strict, two-parent home in Dubai where her life was pretty much planned out for her. The two met when they were moving into their new apartments and had instantly fallen in love with each other. They dated for a long while before getting married and having their first born son, Easton.

It had been a long day at work for both Aero and Amaris and they were tired. Easton was already in bed and fast asleep while Aero and Amaris were sitting on the couch talking to each other. "What do you think about Gabriella?" Aero asked, "Gabi for short." Amaris thought for a moment and smiled, "I love it! What does her name mean?" She asked, rubbing her pregnant belly gently. Aero pulled out his phone and smiled softly, "Gabriella: God is my strength." Amaris nodded, "That's perfect." Aero put down his phone and sighed, "That's baby number one. What about baby number two?"

Amaris thought for a long while then pulled out a parenting book that she had been reading all day. In the back of the book, there were tons of baby name suggestions for both boys and girls. She skimmed past the A=H names and was about to give up when a J name caught her eye. "Hey Babe?" "Yeah?" "What about this one?" Aero looked at the name Amaris was pointing to and smiled, "Jasira: Bold and Courageous. Its' beautiful. I love it." The couple talked for a while longer before deciding to head upstairs for the night.

In their bedroom, Amaris changed into her pjs and began to put up her hair into a loose bun. Aero, who was standing in the mirror changing his clothes, watched his wife in amusement. Amaris noticed him staring at her and blushed, "What?" Aero shrugged, "Nothin, Love." Amaris chuckled, "C'mon Aero. You're practically drooling over there. What is it?" Aero smiled and cleared his throat, "I love it when you put your hair up. It's so attractive!"

Amaris blushed profusely, "Oh really? What's so attractive about it?" Aero smiled softly and walked over to his wife. He pulled her in close and hugged her from behind, "Well, the way your hair bounces into place just how you want it to every time. The way you smile when you finally get the bun into the perfect spot. The way your eyes light up when you look into the mirror and see that beautiful face of yours." Amaris smiled up at her husband. He could be so sweet sometimes. "Aww Aero...I don't know what to say, Baby."

Aero kissed his wife on the cheek and placed his hands on her belly, "Just say that you love me, Mari. Say that you always will." Amaris turned around to face her husband, "Aero I love you so much and I always will...no matter what." Aero smiled sweetly, "I love you too Amaris. I will always love you. Till death do us part. That's a promise."

Aero leaned in and trapped his wife in a soft, loving, and passionate kiss. This was the woman he had prayed for. This was the life she'd dreamed of. In their heads, they both thanked God for the blessings they had received and the ones to come. Life had been crazy, but they never stopped trusting and believing.

God had blessed them tremendously, and they would never be able to thank him enough.

(HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!)