Love Making | Chapter 27

I started driving, focusing more because of how dark it was. It was raining too, which made it a bigger problem.

What if I...

Jennie reached over and grasped my hand, placing it on her thigh.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just placing your hand on my thigh? People do that all the time," Jennie said innocently. "I'm conditioning you to do it."

I don't think that was all... She definitely has deeper intentions.

I kept my hand there since she wanted it and continued driving. This rain made the night so chilly, and it was the perfect weather for cuddle weather— even though I don't really fancy the idea of cuddling.

It's just endless touching and hugging. How do people not get sweaty from it? Gross...

What is she doing?

Her hand was upon mine, and she was moving my hand higher up her thigh, slowly, very slowly, but definitely surely.

"Jennie," I called. "You're distracting me."

She stopped, "I'm not doing anything?"

"You're making me— rub you!" I exclaimed. Okay maybe that came out wrong.

"It's normal," she replied calmly. "People do that too."

"It's really distracting honey, I need to focus on the road," I muttered, not bringing my eyes away.

She fiddled with my fingers, "Touching my thigh distracts you?"

"Yes Jennie," I uttered. "Stop it please?"

I made the turn into my apartment block's carpark and parked the car before heading up to my flat.

She entered my house first, while I turned around to lock the door.

"Do you need anything? Towels?" I asked when I turned back around.

She shook her head, "I've already showered."

I nodded, "I'm gonna change. These trousers are really warm—"

"You don't need to change," she interrupted, taking my hand shyly. She won't even need them...

I followed where she was about to bring me, and of course, she led me to my bedroom.

I knew exactly where this was headed, and I was nervous. It's my first time, I had no experience, what if it's unpleasant for her?

She sat me down on the edge of the bed and kissed me gently, slowly crawling over me. Now, my head was in the pillows, and she was above me, still not willing to break away from our kiss.

Our lips were dancing, slow dancing but with such passion I felt adrenaline coursing through my veins. My hands went around her slim waist to hold her close.

This is bliss— kissing her, and having her so close to me.

But the way she was kissing me so hungrily was making me feel something else. She's gonna kill me if she kept going on like this.

I leaned in for another kiss, but she places her index finger on my lips.

[smut]

"Close your eyes baby, I have a surprise," she whispered with a smile. The kind of smile that indicated she was up to no good— so mysterious, but so undeniably sexy.

I do as told, like a little dog obeying their owner. I heard her footsteps out of the room, then back in after a short while.

Her breath hits my ears, then her lips were placed on my neck. Neck kisses were new, and oh my god do they make me throb.