Princess | Chapter 30

"Dinner was so good, thank you Mrs Kim," I thank politely after eating. I felt so full I could explode.

She's so polite. "Don't worry about it Jisoo! I'm glad you liked my cooking," Jennie's mom responded with a warm smile.

I see where Jennie got her cute smile from. No offence to Mr Kim but his wife has a cuter smile than he does.

Are you simping for my mom? I turn to look at Jennie, who was already looking at me. That's kinda creepy you know...

I laughed and held her hand, "No. I'm not a Milf Hunter baby."

She scoffed, "Are you sure?"

Mr Kim looks over, "What is a Milf?"

Jennie and I exchanged looks. You tell him.

No you tell him. You're his daughter!

You're his best employee!

No— You're gonna get me killed!

She scratched her neck awkwardly, "Nothing you need to know Dad..."

"But I want to know about the young people lingo!" he persisted.

I bit my lower lip to keep my laughter in as Jennie fumbles through her thoughts.

Milk? Milk In Lovely... Flowers? That doesn't make sense. Uhm. Mangoes In Lovely Flowers?

"It stands for Mother I'd Like to Fuck," I said. Better come clean than have Jennie try to explain it with all her mangoes and milk.

His expression changed to one that we couldn't fathom, "Here I was thinking it would be wholesome."

Jennie pressed her lips together before huffing, "Jisoo and I will be upstairs."

She took my hand and brought me up to her room. Personal time, finally. Not that I didn't want to spend time with her parents but I see Mr Kim almost every day, and I loved his daughter way more.

Kiss me. Jennie looked over at me seated by her bed, "Do you want anything to eat?"

I shook my head and held her waist before pulling her into me.

I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her lips before whispering, "We just had dinner, but just you is fine."

She smiled and flicked my forehead, "You're so smooth with your words."

I gave her a smug smile, "You really think so?" I pulled her towards me more, now she was atop me, giggling. "How smooth?"

Jennie leaned in to kiss me lightly, but sloppily. She's really luring me in, isn't she?

"How about I show you?" she whispered, tracing my jawline with her finger, a knowing smile grazing her lips.

She pushes us down, and her lips immediately found mine— not harshly, but also not in the most delicate way. Just the right amount of force to make my head spin.

My fingers tightened on her waist, holding her close to me as she sat up to pull off the top she was wearing.

All I could do was watch in awe. It's not the first time, but every time she reveals the body under her clothes, I can't help but look. Her toned abs, and her rounded breasts were so alluring.

"You look so hot beneath me Jisoo," she whispered before kissing me again. "I can definitely get used to that..."

I shut my eyes when I felt her lips travel down to my neck. Neck kisses made my spine tingle, and hence I let out a small gasp when she grazed her teeth on a piece of skin at my neck.