Accident

*Katie is 15*
So I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly awayyy, nodding my head like yeahh, moving my hips like yeah, I-  "Hey! I was listening to that!" I complain as Will pulls my AirPods out.

"Well suck it up, I've been calling you for the last 5 minutes trying to tell you to get ready to go." He says annoyed.

"Go where??"

"We're going to 51, they're having a get together for med, them, and 21st. Jays probably already there so hurry up we're going to be late."

"Okay okay I'll go get changed!" Will leaves my room while I get changed. I grab an oversized t-shirt, a cardigan and a pair of jeans.

I throw my hair up into a messy bun and go downstairs meeting Will at the door

"Took you long enough!"

"Geez man I was up there for like 5 minutes tops!"

He just laughs. "I'm messing with you Kate! That was like the quickest I've ever actually seen you get changed."

I giggle a little and walk out the door to his car. He locks the door and follows me getting into the car and starting the drive to 51. The whole ride there were both vibing to music while laughing and talking together. We're just driving through a green light when a transport truck drives through a red light slamming into the side of our car.

"Will!!" I scream just before everything goes black.

*Will's POV*
I was driving through a green light when a transport truck came out of nowhere and slammed into the passenger side of my car.

"Will!!" I hear a scream from beside me. I feel my head ringing, and grab my throbbing head while coughing violently.

"Katie!? Honey you okay?" I get no response. I look over to my side to see my little sister unconscious with her head bleeding really badly. She has a bone sticking out of her leg and some glass stuck in her arms and face. "Katie!! Come on sis wake up!" I yell! I hear sirens and see the trucks from 51 arriving with all of intelligence in their cars behind. I sigh in relief before everything goes black.

*Jays POV*
"Yo Jay! When are Will and Katie getting here man? They're the only 2 not here."

"Yeah sorry Casey! They should've been here by now.. Will texted me 20 minutes ago saying they're on their way. I'll try call them.." I call his phone but it goes right to dial tone. Everyone looks at me expectantly but I shake my head. "It went straight to dial tone.." I say a bit confused. "I'll try Katie's phone." I call Katie but also get dial tone. I'm a little worried now. "Katie's was also dial tone.."