Busted

*Katie is 17*

"Hey Will! They're a party tonight at Taylor's house.. can I go please?"

"Isn't Taylor that football captain jerk?" Will asks.

"Uhh yeah..?" I say.

"Then no you can't go." Will states.

"What? Will please? Just this once?" I plead.

"No and that's final Katie." Will says.

I sigh and go to my room texting my friends.

Katie😎
Will won't let me go to the party

Haylee😘
Damn it!

Jaxon🤍
Aw man I wanted you to come

Josh🤦‍♀️
Just sneak out.. they won't know
and you can still come.

Eva❤️
Josh her brothers a cop...
she gets caught she dies

Josh🤦‍♀️
That's why she doesn't get caught
Eva.. it's as simple as that

Katie😎
I mean that's not a terrible
Idea Josh.. I can try

I can't believe im doing this.. I've never snuck out before. I tell my brothers im going to bed early and start getting ready for the party. I put on a black crop top with a pair of ripped jeans. I put on a small amount of makeup before curling my hair.

I slowly open my window after getting a text from Jaxon saying he's outside. I climb out of my window and run over to where I see Jaxons car.

"Hey!!" I say after getting in.

"Hey! You made it out okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I think so.. I told them I was going to bed early.

"Sweet! We'll party for a few hours then get you home hopefully before your brothers realize your gone." Jaxon says.

I nod as we pull up to the party. We get out and go find our friends.

"Katie!!" I hear a squeal from behind me. I turn around and see Haylee stumbling through the crowd to get to me.

"Haylee! Ahh I'm so glad I came this party is awesome!" I say.

She nods and drags me over to the drink table. We both take a few shots and keep partying.

After a while I'm a bit tipsy and walk through the crowd trying to find Jaxon.

"Jaxooon! Hi." I say while giggling.

"Woooah ok how much have you had to drink?" He asks while chuckling.

"Uhhh i don't know I lost count." I say while shrugging.

"Katie! I have to sneak you back in your house! Your brothers are going to kill you if they find out you snuck out and got drunk."

Oh shit. Kinda forgot about that part. "Ummm I'll be fine but I probably should get home now." I say.

Jaxon sighs and we go out to his car and he starts driving not saying anything. I know he's quite mad that I had a lot of drinks.