Four: Christian

After a considerable crowd had gathered, Jordan carried on with his shouting.

"Nice! Good sized crowd, it'll make the game more interesting." The circle cheered and Jordan allowed it, before silencing them once more. "Now, this game is pretty self-explanatory, so I'm assuming I shouldn't need to explain the rules, however, I'm going to anyway.."

I decided to zone out for this next little bit, having already heard this speech a thousand times. When I noticed Jess next to me, I'll admit I was pretty surprised not to see Olivia tagging along as well.

Noticing my questioning look, he merely shrugged. "I tried, but in case you haven't already noticed, she's pretty stubborn."

"What? I'd never have guessed." I replied, laughing.

"I know, right?" He joked before continuing on "Excited for this?"

"Not really." I admitted "I have to pick dare, so either I'll get hurt or I'll hurt somebody, somehow."

"So just pick truth." Jess suggested, shrugging "Bam! Problem solved."

"Yeah but that'd be too embarrassing. I'll stick with physical pain, thanks."

"Well great, now I'm friends with two stubborn people." He groaned "No wonder you and Liv don't get along."

For whatever reason, that comment bothered me.

"I don't really know why we don't get along. She hates me." I said, shrugging.

"Don't feel special," Jess teased "She hates most people."

"Okay, but why?"

Jessie opened his mouth to respond, but hesitant. And because the universe has such awful timing, that's when Jordan announced the start of the game.

xxx

"Jessie, truth or dare?" Jordan asked, turning to him. The game had been going on for a good hour now, and it had finally come around to Jess, though he seemed to be fascinated by the fire.

"Truth." He replied barely loud enough. It was strange, he was never that quiet or shy.

Jordan grinned and turned around to look at the audience. "Anyone have a good question for Jessie?"

Some girl on the opposite end of the circle-I think her name was Kira- raised her hand.

"You." Jordan called, nodding to her.

"Do you like anyone in the circle?"She asked as Jordan moved to circle around outside of the circle.

Jessie blanched, though it was hard to tell in the firelight, but quickly regained his normal confidence.

"Nope, sorry."He replied, smiling easily.

There was a general round of disappointment, mainly from the girls, though he hardly seemed to notice. Or care. Still, I didn't have time to think about that. Jordan had returned and was grinning widely.

"Christian!" He hollered, as the circle clapped "Truth or dare, my friend?"

I paused, thinking for a moment, before simply saying. "Dare."

Jordan whooped, "Finally! Alright now, who here has a dare worthy of the one and only Christian Ledger?"

Olivia's face suddenly flashed across my mind at Jordan's words, only her face was disappointed instead of praising.

That's when a guy a few people away raised his hand.

"Yes, Noah!"Jordan asked, jogging over.