Special chapter: Tasty treat

(So you are probably wondering why this is here and a thing. So Until volume 9 comes out new chapters will either come out even slower or stop all together. So until then, I have decided to go back and go into detail of a certain interaction way back in chapter 3. So at the request of some close friends, there will be an 18+ warning on this chapter.  So if you are not a degenerate here's your stop. For those still here get comfy, keep some tissues or something, close your door, grab a horny bat and get ready for a very fun night.) 

I nod for Neo to enter the bathroom with me and she follows me in with a smirk on her face. I open up the glass shower door and turn on the water before turning back around to have my jaw drop. I turn to see the sight of Neo with her shirt off and revealing her breasts that are trapped in a black lace bra. She blushes and quickly glances away until I take off my shirt. I watch as her eyes widen and her face turns tomato red. "hahaha your so cute you know that." I say as I smile. she hides her face in her hands as she blushes even more. I move her hands away from her face and bring her close to me, her chest rubbing against my stomach as she looks up at me. "No looking away, you wanted this remember. So just relax and enjoy it. But if you want to stop you can just-" she interrupts me with a quick kiss on the lips. I giggle and kiss her back, this kiss was longer and more passionate. Upon instinct, my hand wrap around her and start exploring her body. I start by unhooking her bra and moving my hands to her breasts. This made her jump a little and break the kiss. For a split second, I thought I did something wrong but I looked at her face and saw that she was in pure bliss. With my worries out of the way, I continue playing with the beautifully soft breasts. "You know these are a lot bigger than that shirt of yours makes them look, they fit perfectly in my hands," I say before moving down and kissing her nipple which made her shiver in pleasure. I giggle and decide to see how far I can push her before the main event and start sucking on her breast while playing with the nipple of her other breast. she steps back and catches herself on the counter of the bathroom.

 "Are you oka-" She shoves my head back into her chest and I swap to the other breast which makes her entire body twitch in pleasure until she relaxes. "okay I want to hear what's going on in that head of yours," I say before I activate my semblance and hear her thoughts. she breaths heavily with her head facing down as I can see her breath from how hot it was. "That was...amazing~," she says as she slowly looks up at me with hearts in her eyes. "Oh, gods I awoke the beast," I say before Neo takes off what's left of her clothes and yanks my pants down so fast that I didn't even notice until she dragged me into the shower. "I want more!" she says as she attacks my mouth with her tongue before I return fire. We hold each other's faces as we make out. she breaks the kiss and looks down before a wide grin appears on her face. "Oh is this for me, aww you shouldn't have. But by the gods it's as hard as a rock, guess ill have to fix that~" she says before she crouches down and licks my shaft. she attacks it with kisses and long lustful licks before she takes the tip into her mouth. "Ooh that's good~" I moan as she looks up at me with my cock still in her mouth. "It's about to get a lot better~," she says before bobbing her head up and down, taking more and more of me into her mouth. "Oh gods you taste so good, lucky for you my gag reflex has been trained over the years so I can do this no problem," she says as she increases her suction.  "Then how about we test your limits then~," I say as grab her head with both hands and thrust deeper into her mouth. "Oh YES fuck my throat until you burst!" she says as her eyes roll back. hearing that made it hard to hold back and before long I explode in her mouth as her eyes widen in surprise. I watch as she gulps down every last drop while fingering herself. "*Gulp* *Gulp* Gulp* *POP* by the gods that was a lot!" she says in surprise as she catches her breath. "well it is November so I haven't really released in a while," I say as I rub the back of my head. "Really you of all people take part in that stupid challenge," Neo says as she stands up and traces her finger across my chest. "Well until now that is. So now I think it's your turn~" 

Neo giggles and leans against the glass of the shower wall while sticking her ass out. I take the chance and smack the perfectly round and bouncy ass which gets a yelp out of her before she wiggles her ass begging for more. I squeeze and watch as my fingers sink in the soft flesh, with Neo enjoying every bit of attention her ass is getting I remove my hand, and before neo can complain I bury my face in her ass and give her pussy a nice lick. Her legs tremble as I do this and she puts a hand on my head and pushes me deeper. I lick her entrance a little longer before I slip my tongue and as she screams in pleasure. "AH FUCK!" she screams as I attack her dripping pussy with my tongue. I change it up and rotate my tongue inside her which sends her over the edge as she cums. "Mmm delicious~," I say as I swallow it all and watch Neo as she pants heavily while looking over her shoulder with hearts in her eyes. we finish showering and move the rest to my bed.

I grab a condom out of my duster and lay down with Neo as I put it on. "So what position are we doing first?" Neo says as she smugly smirks at me. "Let's start off simple besides I want to see that cute face of yours," I say as I get on top of her. She giggles and bites her lip as I rub my tip against her wet entrance. she gives me a nod and I slowly push in and watch as she grips the bed. I slowly thrust in and out of her as her moans fill my head. "F-faster!" she orders. I pick up the pace and watch as her eyes roll back in pleasure. I feel her tight walls clamp down on my member which makes me lose myself in pleasure. I grab her hips and thrust harder and faster as I watch her breast bounce up and down with each thrust. Not long after Neo cums once more and brings me into a passionate kiss as we roll over with her now straddling me. she breaks the kiss and drags her hands up her body and cups one of her breasts and sucks on two fingers with the other. she quickly realizes that I haven't cum yet and a massive grin appears on her face as she bounces up and down on my cock. Controlled by the pleasure I grab her thick ass and spread her cheeks as she bounces faster. "Oh fuck, you feel so good," I say as I start thrusting with her making her bounce higher. "You like that baby, you like it when mama bounces on your cock. Oh, I bet you do, you must love my tits too since they're bouncing just for you," she says as she grabs her breasts and pushes them together. I sit up and bury my face in her chest and motorboat as we both finish. I fall back on the bed and Neo soon falls onto my chest both of us breathing heavily. "Well, that was... really good," I say as I slip out of neo's pussy. she notices this and takes my cock in her hand and removes the condom. "Oh no none of this sweet cum is going to waste, mommy wants seconds~," she says as she pours the contents of the condom in her mouth and swallows. the sight alone gets hard once more and neo gets an idea. 

You don't have any more right well you can take the other hole~," she says as she lays down on a pillow and raises her ass up in the air. "you sure?" I say as I aim my member at her ass. "Fill me up!~" she orders. without hesitation, I slide in thanks to the remains of my juices and have the time of my life as I pound Neo into the mattress. With each thrust, I find myself hypnotized by the jiggle of her ass which I can't help but smack as I pound her ass. "Come on harder, I want to break the mattress. Pound me until I pass out from pleasure!" Neo yells in my head. I follow my orders and thrust even harder as we both notice the mattress starting to sink down more from me doing so as the sound of flesh against flesh fills the room and we keep going until the end finally comes. With one more powerful thrust, I release deep inside of Neo as we both fall limp and cuddle each other before passing out for the night. A few hours later Neo wakes up while I am still completely out cold. she slips my member out of her and cleans herself up before looking through my wallet and taking every bit of lien out. She then notices my scroll and takes some pictures of herself as a means of saying sorry. She puts her clothes back and gives my member one big kiss before slipping out of the door as quiet as a mouse.  Meanwhile, a massive smile appears on my face as I roll over and sleep for the next few hours.  

(Okay well I would love to hear some feedback on this and depending on how it's received I will gladly do more.)