𝒗𝒊. 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒔

"TATUM, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

The plan was simple. Stubby would steak out Ward, Nathan and the others at Paradise Island, where they were collecting all the gold. Apparently, they'd bought a whole new team of security after Tatum murdered all twenty of them the previous night. Next, all the kids from the charity Cleo helped at would stop them, put needles under their wheels, cover the windscreens with flour and spray, causing the jeep with the gold to have to go off on its own without any security. And unfortunately for the people inside, that was where Cleo and Terrance would be waiting. Finally, John B and Sarah would take all the gold and get the hell home.

However, there was no room in this plan for Tatum. And obviously she wasn't going to miss out on all the fun.

So, here she was, on the side of a hill, her bra cups stuffed with knives and her short's straps armed with a single pistol she'd managed to swipe from Terrance. Cleo told her it was stupid to steal from that man, but Tatum didn't care much and giggled about it.

John B and Sarah turned their heads to her with matching glares. There was no way she'd be able to hold herself back from killing anyone on the scene. Maybe they'd be able to hold her back now, though, considering her bruised and broken-bodied state. But that was beside the point. What the fuck was she doing?

"TJ wanted to watch his very first Quinn show," she answered sweetly, rocking the baby on her chest as if it wasn't filled with deadly blades.

"TJ's not going to be a Quinn, remember?" whispered Sarah, but she couldn't help the smile that grew on her face when she seen that sweet baby boy.

Tatum nodded. "Right, but he's always gonna be a pouge, so let's welcome him to the pouge life." At her brother's clearly excited giggle, she kissed him on the cheek and gave him a tight squeeze.

The sound of an engine directed all their eyes back to the road, where as expected, Ward's jeep pulled up. The four of them watched intently as Ward, Rafe, Leroy and Nathan stepped out of the vehicle with guns and knifes directed at their heads - even TJ went silent, knowing how important this event was. Tatum smiled. He was going to be a smart one; like his big brother was.

While the Camerons were very cooperative throwing all the crates and signs off to the side, the Quinns were not going to be bossed around. Instead, Leroy tackled Cleo to the floor and Nathan pointed his own gun at Terrance.

"We probably should've warned them about my family," stated Tatum with a scrunched-up nose.

"That would've been a good idea," agreed John B, cringing as their whole plan fell apart.

"Here, let me take the baby," said Sarah, holding her hands out and nodding to the other girl, signalling for her to get out there.

Without a single protest, Tatum dumped her little brother onto the blonde and ran out on the road. There was about a one in a hundred chance that she could ever manage to take her father and brother, but hey, it was worth a try, right?

She went for Leroy first, throwing him off Cleo with an angry shove that definitely hurt her more than it did him. But at least the appearance of his psycho sister distracted him long enough for Cleo to hold him on the ground.

Tatum's eyes widened. That girl was a fucking god. She took on the legend that was Leroy Quinn with bearly any help. It took twelve cops just to drag his ass into a car, nevermind how many guards he needed for security while he was in the shutters.

"Now's your chance!" Tatum screamed towards the field, catching her father's instant attention. "Crap."

When Sarah and John B sprinted into the open, it only made Ward and Rafe rebel against the rules, too.