Chapter 19

The Tournament for each world is composed of several brackets.

For reference; In Niflheim, all the participants were separated into four brackets. After the winner has been decided in each bracket, the first part of the tournament will end, then the semi-finals will officially start.

The four players that have managed to win each bracket will have a PVP, a one-on-one battle to determine who will move up for the finals.

After the two remaining winners have been decided, they will go up for the finals and have a PVP one last time to compete for the title of, The World Champion.

After Yuki's first fight, he fought a lot of different opponents for the incoming rounds. He fought a lot of Demihumans and Heteromorphics, but he also meets some humanoid players in the rounds he has been through.

His battle between the Heteromorphics wasn't that hard of a fight since he's undoubtedly the strongest Heteromorphic Player.

For the Demihumans, some of them have put up a good fight against Yuki and managed to make him a tiny bit serious, but in the end, none of them had stood a chance no matter how hard they fought.

And as for the Humanoids, Yuki only faced seven of them. Four Humans, two Rainbow Eyes, and one Winged Human. Even though Yuki only meets seven of them, all of them gave Yuki a bit of a hard time, since all of them were maxed level Players and at least have a two-digit number as their Player Rank within the overall Player Ranking list.

During his fight with them, Yuki didn't take them lightly and fought them seriously from the very beginning since he saw that they all have an item that is ranging from Legendary to Divine class items.

But in the end, Yuki managed to defeat all of them without any problem. The only reason why Yuki had a hard time against all of them is that they're much harder to kill compared to the others. But when it comes to strength, for Yuki, they're not that threatening.

But unlike his fight with the others, he didn't manage to end the fight untouched. He still received a few hits and blows, but did he suffered from it? No, not at all. His HP regenerates much faster than the damage he accumulates.

But either way, it's not really a big deal since once the Players return to the Preparation room, all the amount of HP and MP that was used or had decreased during their last fight will return to its original amount so that no one will be at a disadvantage for the next upcoming fight.

The Item's and Equipment's durability too will also return to their original state once a Player reaches the Preparation room after the fight. But Items and Equipment that have been consumed or destroyed during the fight will be exceptional.

Anyway, Yuki won all the rounds in the bracket he belongs to and passes through all the levels much faster than anyone. His name keeps going up whenever he won a fight.

Many names of different players are also rising at the top, but the number of participants had dropped as they all reach the higher stages.

The number keeps decreasing until two names are the only one that's left at the very top of Niflheim's bracket, and one of the two names that are displayed is Yuki's IGN.

∆∆∆∆∆

*Swiiing*

*TINGG!*

Sounds of clashing metals are to be heard echoing across the Big white room arena.

Inside, one can see two Players fighting against each other at a very aggressive pace.

One of them is wearing fiery Black Armor and has a spear for a weapon while the other has a shining Golden Armor and holding a big Red Halberd.

Obviously, Yuki is the one with the Black Armor and the Golden one is his opponent.

"... Tch!"

*Swoosh*

Yuki right now is more serious than he ever was in all of the fights he has been through. Whenever he swings and thrusts his spear, it comes with an intent to finish the fight.