Chapter 32

________________________________________________________

"... Alright everyone, here we go!"

Touch Me, who's standing in front, shouted to his whole Guildmates as they all march towards the Great Tomb of Nazarick.

Upon going deeper into the tomb, their presence initiates the dungeon's defenses, which is the indicator that their raid has begun.

As they move closer towards the Tomb, they've been welcomed by a lot of Undead immediately. Skeleton, zombies, lesser vampires, ghouls, etc.

Though greatly outnumbered, such a thing can hardly be a problem for all of them. Actually, a single Player's work is already enough to sort the obstacle they're facing on.

So, with all that, they all managed to pass through it with little to no effort and finally enter inside Dungeon.

Since the Tomb has six floors, it also means that it has Six Levels. Just like they planned, Yuki will take on the first floor alone, and the rest of the floors will be handled by the rest of them.

As they all step in on the first floor, a bunch of enthusiastic undead had welcomed their presence. They all run madly towards them, wanting to do nothing but rip their lives out. Though just like the situation before, this can hardly be a problem for them given by their overall strength as a Guild.

Actually, having them all to sort these kinds of situations is pretty much an overkill already.

But just as they thought, this raid is not going to be an easy one. That what they just experienced so far is nothing but a taste of what's about to come, because it hasn't been that long since they had gone inside, and yet, they're starting to notice the difficulty spiking up already.

Like, the wave of undead they have faced earlier, can't be compared to what they faced just now. The sudden spike of difficulty that this place has is just too absurd even for a high-tiered dungeon.

Multiple waves of Undead kept coming towards them in every direction. At first, dealing with them is not a problem, but as time goes by, it starts to annoy them.

Sometimes, for a straight couple of minutes, they're doing nothing but be stuck in a certain place while fending off against a large number of Undead that keeps pouring out of God knows where. The Undead is not a problem, but their numbers are just too great that it's starting to become one.

It always takes them some time before they can finally manage to clear out the whole waves of Undead and finally have some breather for themselves.

"... Alright, we can't waste any more time since another wave might come again. Just as we planned, we'll leave this floor now to you Raizel-san, please be careful." Momonga said as he pulls something out from his inventory.

"... Yeah sure." Yuki said nonchalantly.

"... Alright everyone. Here we go!" Momonga said as he raises the item he just brought out above him.

"... [ Use item ]." The item that Momonga holds suddenly cracked and immediately shattered like a glass after that.

All of them except for Yuki, have their bodies engulfed in white light, outlining their shapes, after the item in Momonga's hand disappeared.

"... Good luck." Said by Peroroncino towards Yuki before he and the rest of the Guild, except for Yuki obviously, vanished in thin air, leaving only some light particles where they previously stood.

So, Yuki was now left alone.

What just transpired is a work of a certain item. A Cash Item to be exact. With the help of it, the Guild managed to scatter themselves in different floors of the Tomb without the need to clear each floor one by one.