Chapter 38

Currently, at a certain place in some of the deepest parts in Muspelheim, solid Ice and Frozen structures or landscapes are to be seen, scattered within a vicinity.

For a world that has the word "Hot" and "Fire" as its main concept, this is a weird thing to see.

This kind of scenario is more fitting and usually seen in Niflheim.

Of course, since this is an impossible thing to happen in Muspelheim, the only possible reason for this to happen is if someone caused this all.

*Rustling*

Talk about the cause of this. In a near area where all this thing happened, a Player can be seen fighting a horde of Flaming Monsters.

That Player is wearing Black armor and wielding a glowing Spear.

That's right, who could this be but Yuki himself.

He is currently doing an exploration, or in Player's terms, Mapping. Mapping is when a certain Player, goes towards the unexplored areas of a certain world and journeys through it.

Whenever someone looks at an unexplored area on their Map, they'll only see an outline of that area, but they won't see anything other than that.

Unless they go to that certain area themselves or buy a shared map info of someone that has been there already, then they won't be able to see what is in that area.

That's right, Yuki is currently doing this very thing, but not to only Map someplace in his Map, no. He's doing this with an intent to push towards the center of Muspelheim. And yes, he's doing all of this, alone.

He didn't bring anyone since, like how it is usually, he flies solo.

Well, it's not like Yuki thought that he can do all that alone, actually, he was even thinking that this will be so hard to do if he's not with someone else.

A void might ask. So why do it anyway?

Well, Yuki is still known to be, The Hoarder. He's going to an area where no one has yet to explore, so given by Yuki's nature, it's not like he's going to share that new stuff with someone else. If he managed to discover something new, it's gotta be him and him alone.

Yes, he thinks that this is going to be a hard trip, but his selfishness wouldn't tolerate that.

But actually, throughout Yuki's journey so far, he noticed that something is weird.

Since in the middle of his exploration, for some reason, he was already being greeted by a large number of Mobs. Which is pretty normal actually, but not in the area he's in.

This very thing, is unusual since he's still in an area that is supposed to be, a Mapped area already. Meaning, that there shouldn't be any large amount of Mobs here, and if there is, he should have known it already.

Though Mobs are still Mobs. Yuki wouldn't have a hard time defeating them all, even though some of those are boss-level Monsters. It's all a trivial matter.

But still, if someone were to see Yuki's current situation, they'll surely think otherwise.

Why?

Well, that's because Yuki's currently running away.

Yes, he's running away from the Mobs.

But what's happening here is not how it looks like. He's running away indeed, but not for his life.

He's just doing this because he was too annoyed and tired of dealing with the Mobs already.

The Mobs that he's encountering so far are not much of a problem, but their quantity annoys Yuki so much.