36

『 GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL

Few hours had passed and they arrived at Incheon International Airport. After checking out from the airport, they finally breathed in the air of South Korea.

"Smells like aespa." Wazien sighed dreamily and Rawi agreed and laughed with him while Adri and Muaz looked like they were about to throw up.

"I still feel dizzy." Adri said.

"Same." Lysha agreed with her.

A handsome guy approached them and smiled.

"Good to see you guys arrived here safely." The guy said.

"Jak-" Rawi was about to hug his boyfriend when someone already cut him to it.

"Jake-hyung! Long time no see!" Riki said happily. He was hugging him so tightly, almost knocking the oxygen out of Jake's lungs. (a/n: 형 (hyung) means older brother. Hyung can only be used by men when they call men that are older than them, blood related or not)

"How did you know I arrived here? I was planning to surprise you." Riki asked as he pulled away.

"Eh? You know him?" Bat asked Riki.

"Yeah, I know him through Jay-hyung. He's one of Jay-hyung's friends that he introduced to me." Riki answered.

"I'm here to pick my boyfriend actually." Jake said, making Riki flustered in embarrassment.

"What?! Boyfriend?!" Riki exclaimed in shock.

"Move, Riki." A cold voice said from behind him.

He looked behind him to see Rawi with a pissed look, making him move out of Rawi's way immediately.

"I didn't know you are the boyfriend that Abang Rawi been talking about." (a/n: abang is older brother in Malay, can be used by both genders, blood related or not)

"Well, I didn't know you're with Boss and others." Jake said.

"Guys, this is Sim Jaeyun, the one that will be managing our branch here. Well, technically managing our branch here since he's the one handling the building now." Bat introduced him to the others, right men excluded since they knew him already.

"Nice to meet y'all. Just call me Jake, by the way." He offered them a friendly smile and they returned with the same amount of friendliness.

"Anyways, we should really rest. I'm jet lagged, bro." Bas said and everyone agreed.

They bid Rawi and Jake goodbyes before parting ways. They were staying at a luxurious hotel suite that Na had booked for them while Rawi were staying at his boyfriend's apartment.

"See you tomorrow, Jake, Rawi." Bat waved at the two as the part ways.

-

The next day came and they went to Gangnam to meet up with Rawi and Jake. Gangnam is a district that is known as the richest district in South Korea, where you can find branded and designer stores such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Versace, Gucci and many more. Gangnam is basically heaven on earth for shopping freaks, like Adri and Lysha, and also Bas.