43

『 悪魔 』

Azib and Riki were in Harajuku, eating crepes while walking around Takeshita Street. They decided to get away from the crowd to get some air after being there for too long.

"Fuhh~ Finally, some space..." Azib said in relief, eating the last bite of crepe after.

"Yeah, can't even breath but that place is fun!" Riki smiled brightly.

"Yeah! The food was amazing!" Azib agreed with him.

The two suddenly bumped onto some guys. Three guys to be exact. The two yelped in pain and looked at the guys infront of them to apologize.

"I'm so sorry!" Azib said apologetically while bowing 90° infront of the men.

It was silent between them and he was confused as to why Riki was not bowing. Azib looked up at him, just to see his terrified face looking at the guy infront of them.

His eyes were wide opened, jaw was dropped, he was sweating and he was frozen on his spot. Not moving even an inch.

"No way... No way I'm meeting him.. The very person I'm trying to avoid is here infront of me!" Riki thought.

The man infront of them smirked evilly at Riki.

"Oh, didn't expect to see you here, Riki." The man said. The way he said Riki's name sent shivers down his spine.

Azib stood right back and raised his eyebrow. He was confused at how this man they bumped to know Riki's name. He was more confused to see that Riki's expression did not change and that he was still speechless and terrified.

"It's been six years and you're finally back in Japan!" The man exclaimed while grinning widely.

Azib looked at the guy and the other two guys that were behind the first guy. He realized that the guy infront of Riki looked kind of similar to Riki. They were all wearing suits and had a red oni mask tattooed on their necks. Then, something clicked in his mind.

Immediately, he pushed Riki to stand behind him and glared at the man.

"What do you want?!" He yelled.

The man just laughed. He took a step closer to Azib. His figure towered over him.

"You're one of The Royal, aren't you?" The man, Nishimura Ryuki, smirked.

"Yeah, so what?" Azib said, eyebrows furrowed.

"Just standing infront of The Royal's scum is pissing me off right now." The man said, gritting his teeth. A vein popped up on his forehead.

"What the fuck did you jus-" Azib's words were cut off when Ryuki's fist hit his jaw, sending him on the floor.

"Nii-san!" Riki yelled worriedly.

The punch was too sudden that Azib did not see it coming. Not only it was fast but it was also powerful.

"Sanji, Konosuke, finish him." Ryuki said to two men behind him. They smirked and went to Azib, who was getting up from the ground.

Sanji threw a punch towards Azib's face and he managed to avoid it but then, Konosuke threw a punch and hit his face. Sanji took this chance to punch him on the stomach.

"Is this the guy who you work with, Riki? Is The Royal always this weak? How disappointing." Ryuki said to Riki.

Riki wanted to help Azib but the presence of his older brother stopped him from doing so. Just his gaze was enough to frighten him to his bones. His feet were glued to the ground as he watched Azib fought with Ishida Sanji and Hara Konosuke.