63

『 ❝THE STORM❞ 』

The next morning came and they were having breakfast. The chefs that came prepared a buffet. Different types of breakfasts were served, special for Bonten. Most of them were already seated with plate full with food.

Mikey was surprised that there were even taiyaki served. He immediately put some, many actually, on his plate.

"There are even taiyaki, I'm surprised." Mikey said to Bat as he sat across from her. That was the first time she saw his face lit up an expression.

"Of course, it's your favorite. They're specifically made for you." Bat said proudly.

"Boss, they'll be down in a minute." Adri, who had just arrived in the dining room, said and went straight to take some food at the long buffet tables. Bat had asked Adri to wake the three drunkards up earlier.

Few minutes later, the three entered the dining room with their eyebrows furrowed and they were having a headache.

"Hahh, good morning to you guys drunk asses." Muaz said while smiling.

"Shut up, bitch. You're being too loud." Bas grimaced at him as she put some waffles on her plate at the buffet table.

"Bitch." Muaz called her out.

"Gilakk, my head hurts." Azib said, his forehead on his palm.

"Am I still drunk or are they here?" Wazien tiredly asked as he looked at Bonten members sitting at the dining table.

"I offered them to have breakfast with us since they're in the city." Bat said before eating some fried mee hoon.

"You guys okay now? You drank a lot last night." Kakucho asked the three.

"The hangover is still here but it'll subside in no time." Azib replied while Bas scooped some waffles on his plate for him.

As the three done with scooping their food, they went to sit at the table with the others. Wazien, Azib and Kakucho continued to have conversations while Bas looked at the person across from her, which happened to be Rindou. He was already looking at Bas.

"The fuck is your problem?" She said to him before eating her waffle.

"You thought I was looking at you, huh?" Rindou said, furrowing his eyebrows at her.

"I saw you, bro. No need to be pretending." She said, munching on the food nonchalantly.

"Hahh, you're ugly. Why would I look at you?" He scoffed and smirked. Bas looked at him with hateful glare.

"Shut your shit pit mouth and eat your breakfast, dickhead." She said sternly before continuing to eat.

"It's 8 in the morning. You guys are always fighting no matter the time. Brats." Takeomi scolded them as he was the oldest among all of them, exhaling smokes from the cigarette that he smoked.

"Shut up, old man!" Rindou and Bas yelled at him at the same time but Takeomi just acted as if he did not just get yelled at.

"Who the fuck even smoke while eating breakfast?" Bas said, while looking at Takeomi weirdly.

"Huh, him apparently." Rindou replied, looking at Takeomi with the same weird look as well.

"I agree with Mr. Akashi. You guys are always bickering." Bat said, shaking her head. Bas and Rindou just kept quiet, tired to argue back.

It was silence and Riki took the chance to say something.

"Last night... Rindou-san was sus. I saw him going out of Ba-san's room in a hurry. What did you do when you were in there?" Riki said, looking at Rindou with a pair of squinted eyes.