70

『 IT WAS DECIDED 』

Bas got up from being punched in the face by Izana and spat out the blood from her mouth to the ground.

"Uuh, that's it." She smirked, looking at Izana.

He smirked at her as he came towards her to throw another punch. She avoided this time and punched him on the ribs, making him stumbled back. Izana recovered and rushed towards Bas with a fist and swung it towards Bas. He managed to landed a few hit on her face.

"What's this? You're getting slower." Izana smirked as he watched her recovered. She wiped her nose with the back of her palm and saw blood on it. She snickered.

"How dull. I'm just warming you up cuz those punches are nothing." She smirked at him.

"Are you sure those are nothing? Look at your face! You're all bruised up and bleeding." Izana said, gritting his teeth. He was smiling eerily.

"My bloodline is not only known for their raw strength but also for their durability. So, this is nothing compared to what's coming for you." She said while looking at him.

"I'll only use 50 percent of my strength so I can enjoy beating you." Bas grinned as she rolled her sleeves again.

"Durability, huh? Just how long are you able to fight...?" Hans thought as he was watching the two from the top of the container. Dan, who was standing next to him, was watching them too.

"Huh? Use your full strength to fight me." He smiled confidently.

"Where's the fun in it? Who would've thought, you went from a leader of the well known gang to a nobody, to serve under Tsumibito. I'll let you have some fun with me just this once 'cause in the end, I will still win. So, give me your all." Bas said as she stretched her body.

What she just said offended Izana.

"You bitch!" He yelled before punching Bas on the face.

"Bas!" Dan yelled. He was about to rush over to her when Hans stopped him.

"Who ask you to move?" Hans said sternly. Dan would just rushed off to Bas if San was not holding a gun right now.

"Tch!" He scoffed before he continued to watch Bas.

Izana's punch made her stumble backwards but managed to maintain her stance and not fell.

"Wahh! Yes! That's the spirit!" She exclaimed at him, confusing members around them who stopped to watch the two fight.

Izana scoffed and continued to punch Bas on the face and stomach. She was not even trying to avoid the punches and kicks, which making Dan worried.

"Why is she not avoiding all of that hit? Is she becoming weak...? No. Knowing her, she's probably trolling him or something..." Dan thought knowingly.

"I'm starting to think that you're a masochist." Izana said as he swung his fist but before it could land on Bas's face, her hand stopped it by gripping his wrist.

"Satisfied?" She asked, making him smirked. But before he could asked her, she swung her right fist towards his torso, making him coughed out of the sudden.