38

『 A BIGGER THREAT? 』

The Boss and all of the Top Admin, as well as Lysha, Ian, Kimura Twins, Inupi and Ken were in the meeting room at the Simp Enterprise building.

"Report." Bat said.

Each one of them stated their reports from the night before. According to most of them, the gangs were within the area of the three cities and that they were without their leaders.

"Hm, that's weird." Bat commented while leaning on her office chair.

"Why would they disturb the area without their leaders?" Bas said while having her fingers on her chin, thinking.

"Something isn't right." Azib commented as well.

"They're most likely planning something. What they did last night was probably stalling or to distract our attention." Na speculated as she pushed up her circular glasses up from her nose bridge.

"This is really headaches..." Muaz mumbled under his breath.

"Aside from that, the important thing right now is finding out who the traitor is." Bat said, the other five men were shocked.

"Traitor?" Shota and Shotaro asked in unison with their jaws dropped. Bat explained the possibility of a traitor within The Royal to the five guys.

"I want you guys to find the traitor and report them to me. I do not tolerate traitors and I will personally deal with them." Bat said sternly.

"This will only stay in between all of us in this room. Clear?" She said and everyone responded to her before she dismissed everyone.

The five guys exited the meeting room and went back to what they should be doing; Ian with his tattoo shop, Ken and Inupi with their Motorcycle shop and the Kimura twin with their small bakery shop.

"You sure none of those guys is the traitor?" Muaz asked. Him, Lysha and the Top Admin were still remained in the meeting room.

"No, I don't think so. I trust those five guys. They'll never betray The Royal." Bat said.

"It seemed like this traitor is a bigger thread than the Tsumibito." Na said after few seconds of silence.

"Yeah, it's even more dangerous honestly. They could be supplying infos to whoever they work with." Azib said, agreeing to what Aainaa just said.

"They're working with Tsumibito obviously." Muaz said, looking at Azib.

"Well, who knows if it's not Tsumibito. We got a lot of competition, remember?" Azib said while shrugging his shoulder.

"Dude, it's no coincidence that those three gangs that are working under Tsumibito just decided to go to our territories while we were abroad." Wazien said, looking at Azib with a frown.

"You got a point." Azib said, finally taking in the obvious.

"Lysha, since you're always at home most of the time, I'll leave the task of finding out the traitor to you. I want you to check anyone and everyone in the mansion and among the members, even those five guys." Bat said, looking at Lysha.