The triplet's Past Life (MUST ReAd)

Amara's Past Life (known as Hari)

Amara's past life is a bit complicated, at the age of 3 she lost both of her parents. After that she got adopted, by a crazy man who sold her to some thugs as a slave. Her life was hard, those thugs would torture her and her friends (there were some other kids there too). As the time went by, the thugs got more and more aggressive and grumpy. Amara/Hina was broken, as there was no one to lean on and at that she was the oldest out of all the kids. She was 10 at that time. She would take extra beatings for her friends as she always thought that she had to protect them. But that didn't last long. The thugs started killing the children, so that they could sell theirs. Everyday she would lose one of her friends and it pained her. Soon she was left all alone again, her beloved friends were gone, but she didn't dare to cry. At the age of 12 she decided to run away but luck was not on her side, she got hit by a car.

 After staying in the hospital and dealing with the cops, she was taken in by the police who trained her to be an assassin. She didn't even complain once and all of the staff treated her well. She made some great friends there who were more like her older siblings. She was happy, for the first time in her life, she was genuinely happy. 20 years passed in a blink of an eye. On her 23th birthday she had to live on an important mission, alone.

She finished the mission quickly hoping to meet her friends but when she came back there was no one to greet her, the whole building was destroyed and everyone had died. ONCE again she had lost every one she loved and the worst part was she couldn't even save them or see them for the last time. This incident alone gave her so much pain. Despite everything she did for the company or the police, they couldn't even save or protect her friends. She was angry, mad, disappointed in the so-called god her friend believed in. That soon she had lost all the hope, her eyes were empty and she couldn't care less about the world. And during her 25th birthday she sucide.

Athanasia Past Life (known as lee jun shi)

She was an orphan, growing up she had no friends, nor anyone to rely on. When it comes to businesses she was a genius, because she had learnt the businesses, as she was tricked by people so many times in teenage years. She owned a bakery and loved sweets. But her bakery went bankrupt and she became homeless, with no home to go she had to live on stress for 2 years. But she didn't give up and tried everything to get her bakery back. She failed. Every time, but she never once thought of giving up and kept trying.

And that paid off, her hard work paid off. She got her bakery and she soon became famous.

She died of cancer.

Adlein Past Life (known as Yuri)

Yuri's parents were very controlling, and never gave him any freedom. They forced him to study and if he didn't do good they would beat him up. So, yuri ran away when he reached 16. He then joined a k-pop band, which became a hit in a few years. He had some problems before but soon his life became peaceful.

He died because of overtaking sleeping pills. 

HERE Is a short side sotry

Athy (in the throne room): you put seducing pills in my brothers drink, so he would spent the night with you and then marry you?

the girl (on her knees): y.yes, i am the princess of ***** this kingdom. how DARE HE REFUSE ME?

Athy (thinks): 'huh? it's wired. why hasn't dad or amy ordered to kill her yet?' (turns over to amy and claude) 

Amy and claude 

Claude: Felix, kill her. how dare she touch my son?

Amy: no, you blondie. killing is no fun, let's torture her in a way that she herself will commit sucide. 

Claude: hmmmm, Felix you heard me kill her.

Felix: yes, your majesty.

AMy: FELIX, you are our bodygraud and you didn't do you job properly. So, as for the punisment you have to listen to me and torture her or do you want me to do it my self?

Felix: (crying inside) your highness...

Claude: felix, do you want to get fired?

Amy: it's fine felix if he fires you, i will take you in. so just don't worry and do as i said.

Athy: STUP UP YOU BOTH, felix, just take her to the dungoens, i will punish her myself. 

and with that athy left. 

claude: see you ruined everything. 

amy: tsk, old man. you ruined everything. 

THE END-

HE IS SO CUTE (the pic is not mine)

Thanks for reading the book guys....i really appreciate it.