Chapter 3

'telpathy' 

'their own thoughts'

"speaking" 

                                                                               Previous chapter 

'Lady, don't try to pick a fight with me. I will crush you.' Aldein said with a smirk.

'Oh, is that so? how amusing, JERK.' Amy replied.

(their fight made athy to pause her thought, which made her so pissed)

'YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING THIS INSTANT, or else i will make you regret this later and amara language. NOw go to sleep.' she said as she closed her eyes.

'She is scary when she is angry.' Aldein thought as he started to zone off.

And soon all three siblings were asleep.

_______________        _________________       ___________________         __________________ 

Few months later

Ruby palace, In the morning

3rd person pov

"Princess, our pretty princess, where are you?" the maid shouted.

"Did you find her?" the other maid asked.

"No, i checked the living room and the playroom, she isn't there. Ever since Princess Amara started to crawl she just disappears if you take your eyes off her." the maid.

Right now the whole staff of the ruby palace is looking for their little princess Amara. It has become a regular thing to find the princess.

In the bedroom

'Why does she always have to sneak out?' Adeil asked Athy who was playing with her gold ball. 'And sis, you need to control, you are drooling all over.' he added

'Oh, shut it

'Oh, shut it. Amy must be practicing her magic right now. And i have never seen gold in my past life that is why i am so obsessed. Don't you dare mock me.' Athy said as she started playing.

'Ya,ya whatever, Hey, stupid amy, where the hell are you?' Adeil said in an annoyed tone.

'Huh, what are you guys talking about? I am right under the bed.' Amy said.

'WHAT, under the bed?' Athy and adeil both sync together.

'Ouch, bro CALM DOWN, why the fuck you both yelling?' Amy said as she came out and rubbed her ears.

'What the, what are you doing-' Athy was cut off by lily.

"Oh, my dear princess, where were you? You scared us..never do that again." Lily said as she picked Amy up and ordered the maids to go prepare for their highnesses breakfast.