Chapter 38

Quote: '"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see further." —Thomas Carlyle.

-------- ------- -------- - 

Previous chapter: 

"Your Majesty! It's the late emperor! HE is HERE!!" Liam said as he took deep breaths to steady his breathing again. Why did they have to make the palaces so big? It takes 20 minutes just to reach from one place to another.

"I see...My guess was right. Let's go." Claude said as he left the room.

"Are you not worried about their highness?" Liam asked curiously.

"They will be fine." Claude said with a proud smirk. It's his kids they are talking about.

Amy is strong willed and will do anything she wants, no one can stop her. She went on him.

(meaning, Amy is like Claude)

Addie, he is playful but cannot tolerate harm to his family. And likes to play around the bush a lot

(Claude has no idea where Addie gets this from, cause he hates beating about the bush). He will slaughter anyone who hurts his sisters. (a siscon)

Athy, though kind and soft hearted, she has the will of fire. She will not tolerate any bad thing about Amy. Though she cares about Addie, she cares more about Amy. So as long as you don't insult Amy you are fine, if you do insult her....then see ya in hell mate.

They are strong, Claude knows it and is proud of it.

------------- ------------ -----  ---- --- 

Living room:

Third person pov:

"Father!" Athy exclaimed as she noticed Claude enter the room.

"How is it?"Claude questioned as he returned back the hug.

"Well, Addie is bringing them here, Albert and Penelope had to leave....to sort things out on their end. Fiona...she has locked herself in her room and keeps on researching without a break...Callisto sended a letter saying he will be coming tomorrow and Leo...he hasn't replied yet..." Athy said with a heavy sigh.

"I see, then-"

"Entering his highness Adeil De Alger Obelia and Duke Alpheus." the guard announced.

"Shit dad..hurryyy hidee" Athy called as she pushed Claude in a connor and composed herself.

"Ahem..Welcome. Please take a seat 'uncle'" Athy said as she took a seat and Addie sat next to her.

While Duke and Anatacius sat opposite.

"Let's start-"

"Where is Princess Amara?" Duke Alpheus asked, interrupting Athy.

"She-"

"That is none of your business...Is it now, Alpheus?'' Claude said as he walked to the couch, interrupting Addie. He took a seat at the side.

"What the-" Anatacius smirk fell as he watched Claude took a sip of water...'NO FUCKING WAY! He is supposed to be in a coma' -Anastacius.

'How is this possible?' -Aeternitas

"Long time no see, little brother." Anatacius said as he got out of the shock. He tried to play it cool.

"Hey-"

"Don't.call.me.that." Calude said interrupting Athy.

"Haha, still the same I see." Anatacius commented as Claude and he got into an intense stare competition.