Chapter 32

Quote:  give me a quote to put it here~

------- ------------ --

Previous chapter:

Blackies room:

"I think It's time for you to leave this shabby place. You miss your owner don't you?" the black haired man questioned as he opened the door.

Raven/blackie and miyu (Addie's beast) glanced at the door and ran out of the room.

"Soon enough, everything will be where it belongs."

----------- ---------- -----

With Athy:

"Morning ladies." Addie greeted as he boldly interrupted the tea party by taking a seat.

"Oh my, Glory upon the-" some ladies got up to greet him, but were interrupted by addie.

"Please, it's totally fine."

"Addie got lost." Athy said with a sweet smile.

"Oh you must be Ikejiel's cousins. Hello, I am his best bud." Addie ignored Athy's warning and shaked Jenette's hand.

"Addie I swear-"

"Woof, woof" a bark distracted Athy.

"Blackie/Miyu" the siblings synced.

"Oh my, so cute."

"Are these their pets?"

"Soo cute."

"We are so sorry your highness, It might be because of all the sweets." the maids running after the beasts apologise. Athy waved them off say 'it's fine'

'Remember to stay away from that beast.' Lucas's voice echoed through Athy's mind.

'It will be fine, right?' she thought.

"Is that your highnesses' pet? They are very cute." Jenette kneeled beside the dogs and was about to pat them when they jumped back consciously.

"They rarely go out, so they might be a bit scared." Athy said as she reached out to Blackie and Miyu and held them carefully.

"Here," athy said as she bought them near Jenette.

'I have a very bad feeling about this shit.' Addie thought. 'Who let them out?' he thought again.

Unknown to him, Amy was in the mindscape and was hearing his thoughts.

"Oh fuck, Addie stay away from them-"

"AHHHHHH! AGH!" "Shit!!!! FUCK!" Amy said as she left the space.

"Princess!!!"

"Addieee!"

Athy's pov:

It hurts, It hurts. Damn it...my chest feels like it's on fire. It's worse than before. Please someone....help...A-Amy...

End of her pov:

Athy collapsed on the floor. The last thing she saw was Addie's pale face.

Claude was informed about this incident almost right away, he saw everything happen, the tea party was visible from his bedroom.

He spent no time wasting and ran over to save his kids. He should let them die, wasn't that what he wanted? But why does the thought of losing or spending a day without them seem so...so dull and boring and he was sure that he would never get rid of the guilt after.