Chapter 25

'Failure is not the opposite of success, it is a part of success.' -unknown. 

Previous chapter 

"YOu punk, I finally found you!" said Gramps as he squeezed Lucas' shoulder.

"Tsk, what do you want, oldie?" asked Lucas.

"Let's chat," said Aiden with a rather serious face.

"Sure," said Lucas as he sat. He had nothing better to do.

Amy's pov:

The secret place (the one god of fate gave her)

"Alright!" I said as I looked over to the books and the white boards that I filled with letters and numbers.

"The plan is ready." I said as I grinned. After 2 years of planning, collecting information, and sneaking around the palace, I finally did it.

'Let's hope it works for now.' I thought as I left.

------------------------- ------------------------- -------------

Third person pov:

The elder spirit and the young magician were seen to be seated on the opposite of the other.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" asked Lucas.

"Say, kid.." Lucas interrupted Aiden before he could finish by saying,"I.am.not.a.kid."

"Alright then, say child...." Aiden was interrupted once again by Lucas,"NOR.A.CHILD."

"Argh, FINE THEN! The great magician of the tower, I would like you to tell me why I am like this." said Aiden, clearly annoyed.

"Woah, wow, drop the formalities, please. You are an elder. I should be the one respecting you." continued Lucas, as veins popped out on Aiden's head.

"And about the thing..." said Lucas as he paused and rested his chin on his plan, and then said,"I have no clue."

"ha...DAMN YOU." cursed Aiden in a low voice. 

"Hmm? Just kidding, i have 2 reasons as to why." replied Lucas. 

 "And? What are they?" asked Aiden, as he leaned forward.

"First, you must have so desperately wished for something and couldn't achieve it when you were alive or second, your soul might just want to protect something or someone, and third your soul might just be restless or is seeking for something." stated Lucas

"You said there are 2 reasons, not 3, " said Aiden.

"Did I Shutter?" asked Lucas.

"No..(?)" answered Aiden.

"Great, now anything else? If not, then I will be leaving, unlike you I am busy and have and CAN do actual work." said Lucas as he got up. 

"Ya, about the kids...." started Aiden but was AGAIN interrupted.

"Don't worry about them, afterall, I will be with them." said Lucas as he left. 

"Well, you say that, but I can't help but worry, after all I do not want them to lose their happiness because of the mistake caused by their father." Aiden muttered to himself. 

Time skip cus why not?

A month later................

"Your highness, please take care and princess Amara please DO NOT roam around WITHOUT an escort, AND SPECIALLY please don't go with someone even if you are curious." said LIly firmly.