Chapter 19

'Happiness is not by chance but by choice.' -Tony robbins. 

Previous Chapter

"How dare you?" said Aiden. "Why? They are interesting, I have never seen anything like this." said the man as he pulled Athy's face close to him and glowed his ruby eyes, then paused and said as he turned his head towards Amy, "especially her." Amy, who was spacing out the whole time, was shocked by what she was hearing. "Why me?" asked Amy. On the other hand addie took the distraction as a chance and.....

______________________________

Third Pov: 

"You Fucking Bastard!!!!!!!!!" yelled Addie as he gave Lucas a flying Kick. "ouch!" exclaimed lucas. "Hahaha, good job Addie." laughed Aiden. 

"You little, you are dead." Lucas said, being dead serious. "Uh-oh" said Amy as she showed the show. 

"Ok, listen guys, fight after if you all wanna. Right now, We have to go to lunch or else father will kill us." said Athy as she took Raven and the cat and started walking but Lucas interrupted her as he snatced the beasts away from her and said, 

'' I never gave you permission. But I will give you this." said lucas. "And what's the price?" asked Addie. 

"Don't worry it's something really small and it won't even affect you all. By The way, I am Lucas and I am a nice guy too. So, See ya around." siad Lucas as he left leaving the 4 people confused.

 "Weird," said Athy. 

"That bastard." exclaimed Aiden. 

"Ha, i am tired." said Addie, rubbing his eyes. 

"Let's go to lunch, guys." said Amy as she started walking. 

After lunch

CLaude and the siblings were having a walk and Aiden was busying looking for Lucas (like hell you are gonna find him gramps).

Suddenly Athy went near Claude and put her arms up indicating for her to be picked. She mistook clude for Felix.

"What?" asked Claude. "Ahh..her highness wants you to pick her up." stated felix.

'FELIX, DIE IF YOU WANNA BUT DON'T DRAG ME WITH YOU' said Athy. 'goodluck sis' Addie said.

Claude Picked Athy up with her collar. BUt luckily Liam was there to help Athy and taught Claude the right way to pick Athy up. But Athy said, " no, I want Liam to carry me."

Claude then turned Addie as he hid behind Felix in order to avoid Claude.

"Here, carry me." siad Amy as she put her hands up. Claude picked her up and said, "tsk. You are still light. Do you even eat?"

"You know what, put me down old man, no better give me to felix." said Amy as she was annoyed. But Claude being Claude he ordered the knights to go back 10 steps and ignored Amy.

'Amy, i-i feel nauseous and dizzy.' siad Athy. 'Same here.' said Addie. 'Well, see ya later. People' said amy.

*cough* cough* Athy coughed blood and then Addie and lastly Amy.

And in a sec the three siblings were unconscious.

And the three Adults were shocked to even react. 

Claude's pov:

I thought I wouldn't mind if they died. (A/N: oh, how wrong you are.)

But the moment I saw them covered in blood, it was like the end of the world. I realised that i wanna keep them by my side a little bit longer.

(A/n: na, you wanna keep them by your side forever.)

I rushed to the nearest room, and ordered Felix to call doctors and the magicians.

THOSE PESTS (doctors and magicians) WERE USELESS.

Some time later- (still claude's pov)

I was talking to the damn magician when two bugs opened their eyes, (Athy and Addie).

Amy's pov:

I woke up to Athy and Addie's whining, to be honest it hurt like hell. I felt like my chest was gonna burn. I saw Claude yelling at the poor doctors. Well, I guess I should have figured that out but.............

WHY ME? I don't even have my mana beast yet. Wait, oh I played with Miyu and Raven. SHIT.

WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU COMING LUCAS?

It b-burns. 'Hey, stop crying, guys.' I said. 'I can't, it hurts.' said Addie as he cried along with Athy "WAAAAAH."

'Ahh, please, let me take some of their pain.' I thought. And as soon as I thought that something triggered in my body. I don't know what but now...............IT HURTS MORE.

'Huh? It doesn't hurt that much now.' I heard Athy said before I went unconscious. 

Dream:

Amy's pov:

'Amy's thought:'

Huh? This...ah i am back to those nightmares.

"What DO YOU WANT?" yelled a young lad, He wore a white jacket and blue shorts.

"I-i hic- please don't-don't hurt my sister" a figure around 4-5 years old spoke.

YURI....if only, if only i had save you back then.

"What are you doing, Baka? I ASKED YOU TO RUN. YOU IDIOT." yelled a girl, she looked about 6-8 years old, she had brownish hair and blue eyes.

"NO, i won't go without you sister. Hic-hic" the small girl said.

"Ah...hahaha you were planning to run away from me? How childish. But then again you are a child. Hahaha....ah How dare you? You little punks." said the man as he grabbed the flower pot near him and threw it at the little girl. (4-5 years old)

"YURI...." said a 6-8 years old girl.

End of the Dream

Amy's pov:

'Ah, now that was a shitty dream." I thought as I opened my eyes only to see the person I wanted to punch.

"You are finally awake. You must think you are some kind of sleeping beauty or something." spoke Lucas.

'Wait, no this isn't right, isn't he supposed to say this to Athy?' I thought as I closed my eyes again.

"Oh? Now you are pretending to be asleep? Should I fetch a prince from aboard? Which country would you prefer?" said Lucas as I interrupted him, "Would you mind shutting up? I am thinking of something important right now." I said, before he could get a chance to speak, I said, "And also I thank you for saving me. Now, BYe." I did as I closed my eyes again.

"Yes, owe me my life." said Lucas.

"I know Lucas, but please would you mind letting me think. You can have my mana in return and no, not all of it. So now, let me think." I said as I closed my eyes again but this time...

*BANG*

The door slammed open and there came Claude,Addie and Athy.

"I swear to god. What the hell?" i mumurmed, and I think Lucas heard me as he gave out a small chuckle.

THe end- 

A/N: 

Hello, it's been sometime since i updated. Ah well, I kinda had some trouble writting. So, it took longer then expected. Anyways, i will try to update as soon as Possible. So stay tunned. 

BYEEEEEE