Chapter 5

Previous Chapter 

"ha..ha..ah (running out of breath) that nightmare again." Amy said. She has been having nightmare since she was a kid. (nightmares of her past) 'i should go for a walk i think. I won't be able to sleep again, anyways' she thought as she got out of the bed and made her way to the garden.

"Princess, what-what are you doing out here?" An unknown yet familair voice asked.

Amy turned around to see who it was "Ah..it's you" she mumered.

_______________     __________________      _____________________     ___________________ 

At the Garden (no one's pov)

"Princess? Are you alright?" said Felix as he walked towards Amara hurriedly.

"Oh, hello mister knight..how are you?" said Amy. She liked Felix, he reminded her of Kris, her big brother.

"Princess, I am...I am fine but shouldn't you be in bed right now?" he said as he knelt down on one knee to match Amy's height. (although she was 4&half she was still shorter than Athy and Addie)

"Oh, I wanted to look at the flowers and either way I couldn't sleep. hehe" Amy said. 'Ahh, My luck, I hope I was never born. I wanna cry but tears won't come..' she thought to herself.

"Then princess instead of you walking, would you like me to hold you. We can take a stroll together." Felix as and to that Amy nodded and put her arms up.

They both were silently walking until Felix broke the silence "is something bothering you my princess?" he asked.

"Hmm, mister knight, Amy wants to go to the town." Amy replied. After hearing her response he flinched. "Why does the princess want to go to town? And princess, the town is dangerous, so I don't think it would be good for you to go to town at such a young age. How about we wait till the princess gets a bit older?" said felix.

"Mhm, alright i will wait." said Amy in a sad tone. 'As if, I will run away as soon as I am 7 years old. Sorry for the disappointment, Felix' thought amy. Felix noticed her sadness and said "Princess, you know his majesty-"

"I don't like him, mister. I hate that blondie.." Amy said as she snuggled in Felix's arm.

"Mat I ask why our princess hates his majesty?" Felix said in a concerned tone.

"Lily said that he is our father, but mister you don't really expect me to call a random person who i just met yesterday 'daddy or papa'. No matter who he is, he is still a stranger to me, so I can't trust or love him and I don't expect anything in return either 'cause to him I am a stranger myself. And I hate his attitude..very much" Amy said and with that she went to sleep.

Felix afterwards went to ruby palace and put Amy to bed with the help of Lily.

Fleix then decided to tell Lily about a little conversation he had with the princess.

"Well, I did expect that much from Princess Amy." Lily said, her hand was shaking. She was worried, worried about Amy's health.

Amy never really talks much and nor expresses her feelings, she always has been quiet. Sometimes if you look at Amy carefully, you can see the emptiness inside her. It's like she always pretends to be happy.

(HA..i have to stop myself, this story is getting depressing day by day. But I don't want Amy to let go of her past just yet. SO MY dear readers just bear with me for this chapter)

"What do you mean by 'you expected it' miss lilan?" Felix said.

"Princess Amara has always kept things to herself. She doesn't express her feelings, nor does she trust someone easily. I am worried about her. I tried everything, different ways but she always seems to put a line between her and everyone else. I don't know what I should do anymore." Lily said.