Chapter 36

Quote: (suggest me one) Or the one that changed your life. 

Idk, I can't seem to think one......

[suggested by @manhwa-kun]- 'Before being honest to someone else you have to be honest to yourself...' (a/n: it's so true) 

------------------ ------ -------- - -

Previous chapter~

"Really?!" Jenette exclaimed happily, she never expected him to agree to her this quickly.

"Pfft-" Anaticius tried to hold his laugh in, he couldn't handle the cute expression his daughter had, it had seemed that she had gained two invisible ears and a tail.

"Ahem, Shall we go?" Anaticius said as he felt Jennette's curious eyes on him, 'this girl gets curious easily....' he thought as he sweatdropped.

Jenette took hold of his hand and they both set off for the town.

---------- ---------- ---------  

Next day:

Third person pov:

In the crystal room: (like a cold room...Amy is there because the coldness helps her condition)(it gives her body energy it is a room only royals know about)

"She will wake up. She has to." Athy muttered. She was standing staring at her sister who seemed to be sleeping peacefully. She had not seen her brother, Addie, since she woke up. It seems that he was trying to avoid her at all costs. He seems to be blaming himself for what had happened. Lucas wasn't here and Claude had to be in his room all day if they needed to catch the real target.

Today was the council meeting. The maids had dolled her up, like always. Everyone was trying to cheer her up by forcing her to dress up but while dressing up all Athy could think about was....If Amy was there she would have ran away and reached the meeting room 2 hours earlier if it meant getting away from the getting ready.

"*Sigh*. I don't know what to do. What things would have been better if we had run away the time we all first found the hole in the garden and decided to sneak out? Would it have been better if I just had not organised a tea party? Would it have been better if we just stuck to plan C, running far away from the palace with lily, like you said, instead of Plan B? I should have just let Lucas eat those beasts, it had putten your life at risk once. You know Amy, now that I think back...you attract injuries, don't you? Everytime something bad happens you are always the one who gets hurt the most. Why would you put others first? You make me feel hopeless and stupid at times." Athy said as she ranted about how miserable she felt and how Amy can be soo stupid at times.

Outside the door:

What things would have been better if we had run away the time we all first found the hole in the garden and decided to sneak out? Would it have been better if I just had not organised a tea party? Would it have been better if we just stuck to plan C, running far away from the palace with lily, like you said, instead of Plan B? I should have just let Lucas eat those beasts, it had putten your life at risk once. You know Amy, now that I think back..." Claude heard his daughter as she talked to Amy...nah more like herself. He slowly spaced out and went into deep thinking.

'Run away? Plan C? What? When did this happen? What is going on? Did they...did they think of running away from me since they were kids??...No that's not right...I met them when they were 5...I heard kids do not understand much at that age...Just what the hell was going through that mind of theirs before I met them?' - Claude.

"*click*" the door opened and Athy walked out of the room, and was surprised as here as she saw Claude leaning on the wall.

"D-dad?" she called out.