Chapter 13

Previous chapter

'i am gonna kill you guys' siad Addie. 'oh no' said Athy. 'don't worry sis i will protect you.' siad Amy. 'YOU..you..YOU BASTARDS...YOU WILL Pay for this.' yelled addie. 'oh...good bye sis..take care of yourself.' said Amy. 'what? didn't you say you will protect me?...come back Amy.' said Athy.

After that, they left claude's office and the three siblings started fighting (not physically). But they instantly made up during dinner.

__________________________     ______________   _______________________________

The next day

In Living room (i guess)

"Morning daddy." said Addie and Athy as they all entered the room. "Hmm" hummed Claude as he continued. "You...behave yourself. And if some dogs annoy you just bite them" said Claude, pointing at Amy. "hehe...do not worry father...i will definitely bite them" said Amy as she zoned off to her own little world.

(a/n: hoho amy, you little...) (Amy: what? I will hit them if they hit on me or my sis) (A/n: *facepalmed* that's not what i meant)

'Why are they looking at me?' thought amy. "What?" asked Amy. "You just called daddy 'father'" said Addie. "No I didn't," said Amy. "yes. YEs you did." siad Athy as she jumped on Amy for a hug. "Ew..sis, get off me" siad Amy annoyed. "Addie join." shouted athy. "NO!! LIAM HELP!!" yelled Amy. And then Liam joined the scene with Felix as they all started messing around.

Claude on the other hand was just...just shocked. His youngest never called him that, never. She only called him that once that too because she was forced to by addie and athy. He was shocked yet somewhere in his heart he was happy.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door *knock* *knock*

Everyone freezed. "What is it?" answered the call. "Your majesty, Emperor Darius and Prince Leroy are here," said the butler.

"Come in," said Claude.

The door opened. Two people wearing matching clothing came in. 'gorgeous' said Athy. 'Gotta admit he is handsome,' siad Amy. 'Who are you talking about?' asked Addie, annoyed that his sister is paying too much unnecessary attention to someone they just met.'the kid/big man' answered Amy and athy together.

"Claude how have you been?" said Darius the king cheerfully, as Claude just glared. "Oh..pardon me. I am Daruis, the ruler of Deira. Pleased to meet you kids. You look just like Claude." said Darius as he signalled his son to introduce himself. "And I am Leroy, prince of Deira. Please meet with you all" said Leroy, adding a bit of an exciting tone.

"I am Adeil De Alger Obelia, It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance." said Addie as he bowed to show his courtesy. "I am Athanasia De Alger Obelia, the first princess. It's my honour to be your acquaintance." said Athy as she bowed.

"That's two beautiful kids you got there," said Daruis. "Three..." replied claude. "Huh?Where is the third one?" asked Darius. "Hello, I am Amara. The youngest." siad Amy, peeking her head out from behind Liam. "What are you doing there?" asked claude. "Nothing, just wanted to avoid introductions. It's tiring" siad Amy. "Princess!" said Liam. "hahaha...sorry" said Daruis holding back his laughter. 'Cute' thought Leroy.

"Your majesty, Emperor Malik, princess Fiona and Lord Albert have arrived," said the servant.

"Morning, please meet you all. I am Princess Fiona" said Fiona. 'Her eyes are dull,'said Addie. 'Ya..i feel sad for her.' siad Athy. 'just like me past self' thought Amy. "I am Albert, the princess's playmate. Nice to meet you all" said Albert. "I am Athanasia, and the pleasure is all ours." bowed Athy and then Addie and Leroy followed her. "Hey Malik, how are you doing?" asked Darius. "I am doing great." replied Malik. "Heh," said claude.