Chapter 16

'No matter how much we fight, in the end, we are siblings and we loook out for each other, don't we?' -unknown.

Previous chapter 

Everyone was scared, she had lost too much blood. Claude was furious, he let them go out for one day and this happened. (a/n: nah, bro they sneak out like everyday)

Addie blamed himself.

Athy cried till she went unconscious.

Lily would sing to her princess. Liam and Felix also blamed themselves as they could not protect their princess.

Leroy swore to protect Amy in the future. Callisto was so angry at himself that he was in the training ground all day and night. Albert was busy comforting Fiona, Penelope and himself.

It has been a month since that incident and Amy still was not awake, will she ever wake up?

______ ______ __________ ________________________ ____________________ _______

Amy's pov:

'Did I die?' I said as I looked around, everything around me was white, nothing else just white. 'Wow, I can now rest in peace.' I said as I laid down and closed my eyes. 'Not so soon.' a mysterious voice called out. 'Huh? Who are you? A god or something?' I asked. 'Haha, you are spot on.' 'haha, I am awesome aren't i? Now care to show me how you look.' I said. I am gonna punch him and then pop his eyes out for reincarnating me.

A man with pure white hair and blue purplish eyes. (is that even a sentence?). 'I am handsome aren't i?' he said.

(imagine the eyes a bit blue)

'We are similar. Now if you do not mind, please come a bit closer, I would like to ruffle your fluffy hair.' I said as I waved him to come closer. As soon as he came closer i...

*Kick* *punch*

'How dare you a 'mortal' hit a god? NO, WHY DID YOU HIT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?' he said-no he shouted.

'Because- YOU FU*KING REINCARNATED ME WHEN I DIDN'T WANT TO.' I screamed at him. *cough* *cough* he fake coughed and said, 'it wasn't me who did that.'

'I DON'T Care, AREN'T All gods are the same.' I replied. 'NO, not all gods are the same, there are different kinds of gods and I am the god of fate.'

'Well, I am sorry about that then. God of fate huh? So why am I here? And also where can I find the God who reincarnated me?' I asked him.

'It's fine. I called you here because I was bored and also you can not meet her since she is busy hiding,' he said.

'Hmhp haha busy hiding from who and why?' I asked. A god is hiding hahaha like come on, who could have imagined that. 

'She is hiding from our superior, because she reincarnated you without permission,' he said. 'Serves her right. Now state your business. I can't stay here any longer or else that blondie will kill all the doctors.' I asked in a serious tone.