Extra Anastucius Pov:

'The heart of the father is the masterpeice of the nature.' -Antoine Frnacois prevost

Life is really unpredictable, 2 years ago, i was an cold hearted person, who people feared and now i fu*king have a soft spot for that little fox (Amy). At first I thought I could use her as my pawn but that won't work. I know it. Artentis is annoying too. It seemed he had taken a liking to her. Can't lie, I have too. If i ever become emperor, i will make her the first princess and my daughter will be the second princess, is what i thought, when she cried her eyes out that day.

But will she be happy if I killed her siblings? Probably not. Well, it all depends on her.

A few months ago, I told her I will have to go atlanta. She started bawling her eyes out. That was the second time I saw her cry. It warmed my heart that she cared for me, but I can't forget my revenge.

I.Will.Take.Over.Obelia.

If only, if only she was my daughter and not that bastard, then I could have taken better care of her. 

The end-

A/N: haha i know it is short, but i can't really think anything on his part. Honestly, i am not good with all this fatherly povs. So, that part, you all have to just imagine it. 

smth fun- 

Amy sending a letter to Fiona by addie's name: (this is gonna be fuuuunnnnnn)

Dear fiona, 

I hope you have been doing well, everything is great here. It's been 2 years since we last meet. (blah blah blah...........................................)

Your beloved, 

Adeil De Alger Obelia. 

After a week-----

Addie: AMARA YOU IDIOT, GET HERE RIGHT NOW. 

Amy (hiding under the bed)

One the other side----

Fiona: *blushing* this--this. ADDDIELLLLLL YOU DUMBASSSSSSS. 

Malik: *small smile*(the siblings really had an impact on her. huh. I am glad, i took her with me.) 

(A/N: ya, she exploded and my dear malik, your daughter just didn't know how to show her emotion.......like you.) lol. 

Anyways THANKS FOR READING<3 

BYYYYYYYEEEEEEE