𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

[i] —𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

[i] 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

"If Log 4 (x) = 12, then x = 412x / 4 = 411  hence log 2 (x / 4) = log 2 (411)= log 2 ((22)11)= log 2 (222)= 22," Shanaya told her to answer to her classmates "thank you so much shanaya, you are the best friend!" one girl said shanaya understand what does that line means because she is topper in everything, the whole class remembered her only during homework.. While she kept her book in her bag, she noticed Aanshi looking at her strangely.. Then coming out, she asked aanshi, "What's wrong?" Aanshi pointed towards Rohan and said, "your Brother is flirting with my sister..."

shanaya looks at Rohan and says "sometimes I wonder that is he even my twin brother?" aanshi nodded in agreement, Shanaya went to him and tap his shoulders and he ignored her by saying "Stop troubling me bitch" shanaya eyes go wide and she shouted "really! Rohan!" Rohan got scared and turned around.

ahan who was with aanshi signed that he is dead. "Hi..s..ha...n..aya..." Rohan said.. "hi Rohan Singhania, how are you? well my name is Shanaya Singhania your twin sister who stays in the same house, and i hope by next morning you will get my gift," shanaya said with a smile and left.

 she went to her looker and kept her bag took out books and she closed the locker. Shanaya looked at Aranv with a cute simile, "no Aranv, I'm not helping." she said. "but shanaya, do you feel that something is wrong with this town" Aranv said.

"that's why I asked you to stop watching Riverdale," shanaya said as she starts walking " but shanaya listen na.. do you know on January 5th 6 Teenagers died?" aranv said, "yes, according to the newspaper it was written that the teenagers were having a night out and suddenly they all died," shanaya said.

'But how do they die? And why does every child go missing on the 5th day of every month? And what about the tattoos on their back, neck, head, leg, and stomach?' Aranv asked. Shanaya stared at him, "maybe there's something wrong.." she murmured, "then we two should figure it out!" he said.

'Yes, but tomorrow is our high school event,' Shanaya replied; "what high school event?" Aranv replied. 'Our high school will celebrate its 14th anniversary on Thursday, so it might be the perfect opportunity!" Aranv said.

"How can this be our chance?" Shanaya asked, "maybe during the night some gang would be going somewhere, and we could find out what is going on." Aranv replied, "that is a good idea." Shanaya agreed.

"See? Now let's go to class, or Mrs. Thakur will kill us" Aranv said, " I hate her class!" Shanaya answered, "why, she's your boyfriend mom!" Aranv replied. She kept quiet as she pulled Aranv towards the class.

THE LUNCH BREAK

Aanshi looked at Nick and said, "Wow, you look so hungry." 

"why? my mother made such amazing lunch, and I was hungry," Nick said, "yes..yes.. since you walk inside the school you are hungry, "Aanshi said, "anyways, where is shanaya, Samira, Aranv, Rohan, and Ahan?" nick asked, "shanaya is with Rashmi for dance audion, Samira and Aranv in Maths class and Rohan and Ahan are in football practice, you should know about it nick." Preeti said.

riva appeared before Nick could say anything, and he remained silent. She approached them and said, "Aanshi, you sister is bullying Shanaya." Aanshi stared at her shocked, and asked, "where is she?"

riva said, "at the corridor," and the rest of the gang went there, seeing the site Aanshi gets upset and punches her. "Really, bitch? Bullying my best friend because she doesn't dance like you?" Aanshi said.

"You are my sister, and you do this to me?" Alisha yelled, "I support what is right! and will never be right," Aanshi retorted, taking Shanaya's hand as she walked.

By the time Samira joined the group, they had all returned to the table. "I am so sorry guys, our maths teacher has given us a test," Samira said.

Shanaya said in a weak voice, "It's OK, Samira, where is Aranv?" Samira replied, "He is still doing the test.". As Preeti said, "We know how much you love Aranv, but he will be alright.".

In fact, her best friend Aranv was the one with whom she fell in love before she met Chirag. She tried to tell him, but her parents compelled her to be in a relationship with Chirag. She says she loves him, but... after the abuse and yelling she received from Chirag, she feels out of place.

After the school day ends, it is now nighttime and everyone is asleep. Suddenly, Shaneya felt a strange sensation... as if someone was watching her.