𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞

[XIII]—𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞

August 2nd

Truth, it is always Harsh, we can not accept it very easily... 

sometimes the truth can be hidden.. and sometimes we can find the truth from an unexpected person. it has been days since Chirag did not show up. and shanaya was break down into crying every single minute, she was broken,thanks to him. Aanshi moved in with Rashmi after her fight with her mother and stepfather for Alisha. Preeti was getting worried, sad, and weak, Ahan was getting worried about her. but wait. have I talked to you all about Samira and her life? come let me narrate you.

Samira's parents died when she was 15 leaving her with a baby named Tara. and now Samira works hard for tara best future and to not end up like her past. She was that girl who tried everything for everyone to make her notice but failed. Shanaya was the main attraction of our friend circle, even being a nerd and not a popular girl. Samira notices that but could not say because being popular is not much important than being a best friend or in her language sister figure.

"Aranv!" Samira shouted Aranv closed his laptop and looked at her "Yes Samira" He said, Samira took a seat beside him and asked, "are you still busy in the novel?" Aranv nodded and said, "yup! since 31st July after the police found shanaya, Rohan, and Chirag in the lab, I have started to write this novel and I am almost near to completing this book." 

"that is great then, looks like you were more focused on the book to complete." Samira said "ya..  our life has been changed since when we played the game. it will be adventurous and deadly for us in the future. after I finish i think I will publish this book soon, and this will get famous and turn into a web series" Aranv said and looks at Samira. 

"i agree with your point. your writing is just amazing, everyone should know this story, and yes web series will come soon" Samira said and looked at aranv who was admiring her Samira snapped her fingers and said, "Stop doing this, you know shanaya has a crush on you?" aranv nodded and said "Yes, ever since you told me. i am feeling wired"

"wried like what?" Samira asked aranv "i do not know, since few days i am being stuck in a situation where i do not know who to pick," Aranv said. "i hope you find your way, just think," Samira said with a smile.

"By the way whose turn is now for questing?" Aranv asked "Shanaya.. it has been an hour and she has not yet come out," Samira said "that's wired. the wait is the copycat doing something?" Aranv said.

July 31

time:11:00 pm

"Chirag has not been seen in the high school or his home" nick said, "is he got missing?" Rashmi asked. "He could be, but if he was his parents will find him with a snap of its figures," Aanshi said. "Preeti and ahan are checking the CCTV footage, let them come and we will find out where is the" Aranv said.

Preeti and ahan came saying together running "Guys! we found something" Ahan threw the pen drive to Rohan and he plugged it into the laptop and he clicked the video.