𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑!

[IX]–𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑!

July 8th

Aranv, Samira, and Shanaya turned around and saw a copycat. They got scared and said, "oh, don't be scared, I am here to help you."

"We found someone to help us," Aranv said. But then suddenly Shanaya's eyes turned red and she saw a vision and she said, "no..he's here to kill us," Shanaya said.  "oh, she got me" copycat said with a big and wide smile.

As the three of them started running, Aranv looked behind to see Demon-like zombies following them. Samira got an idea, "I heard Aranv shoots electromagnetic pulses at demons." Aarav turned around and his hands started to glow from electrical power and started shooting at them.

"looks like we are getting used to our powers," Samira said and Shanaya nodded Aranv Came there and said "the door is near come on" they three ran to the gate and before the demon attack them 009 used her powers and throw the Demon away.

the three of them looked at her and 009 said "are u..okay?" and all of them nodded yes "are you guys for fucking real? why you go inside the daam fucking lab!" Rohan shouted.

"But we have found something Rohan!" Shanaya shouted back, and Slowly black tentacles come and pick up 009 And pull her inside the Lab "saumya" rohanand shanaya shouted.  shanaya goes after her. 

Shanaya some in one unknown room and Saw the copycat putting 009 in a machine. She Forms A red mist and throws it at him, the copy cat turns around and said "look..what do we have here? the tiny little phoenix Witch" Shanaya was getting scared but she did not show in her face "Stay away from her!" shanaya shouted.

"Hahaha, look who is saying than one who gifted her to me," Copycat said and shanaya got confused "what do you mean?" she asked. "Oh ya that day I used magic to show that your friend is missing, but what actually happened that You Pushed Saumya aka her off the chiff, but thank god I saved her" Copy cat said.

then saumya eyes turn red again and she remembers what exactly happened, then copy cat uses his dark magic and Shanaya is thrown away. The Copy cat smiled at Started keeping Saumya inside the machine.

And then A sword hinted Copy cat back, he turned around and saw Shanaya with bruises "I said stay away from her" She Said in anger.  the copycat keeps Saumya in the machine "Looks like you wanna fight..come, little Witch," The copycat says. 

Shanaya eyes turn Deep red And her hand started to form the mist and she throws it at the copycat but it a miss "looks like your aiming is bad" Shanaya smiles and said "no my timing is just perfect, look back" the copy cat turns around and saw The machine has broken shanaya Form a Sword and copycat dead body is on floor

Shanaya goes near to Samuya as she slowly wakes up, "where..are..we.." she asked then Shanaya replied "I will tell you Everything afterward but now we have to go" Saumya nodded and they both holds each other hands and starts running...

they both got outside and Saw Rohan, Rashmi, Samira, and around in the car shouting "GET IN!" the two got inside the car and shanaya shouted "Rohan start the Car" Rohan nodded and start the car. "shanaya what the hell? why you are having so many bruises?" Aranv asked. "it is a long story, first we have to get the hell out of here," Shanaya said.