𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

[XI]—𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

July 21th

"really mom? i should not shout at my step-sister even it is her fault?"Aanshi shouted "yes Aanshi, she is your big sister. respect her" Her mom said. "Mom, i will respect my Brother and sisters, but not her. she even does not treat me as a sister," Aanshi said.

"but she is your sister right? from blood?" Her step Father said. "Just shut up!  you are not my real father and stop calling my sister! she is a spoiled bitch! and i am not going to stay here anymore! i am going to my high school as i am very late, thanks to your daughter and you guys. and after that, i will stay with my friend!" Aanshi said as she picked up her bag and left.

...🍰...

In the Canteen, Shanaya was looking at Riva's account trying to find something.. but then she saw a post.

"Riva with Alisha? it is like East feel in love with North" Aranv said from behind of shanaya back "Aranv! what are you doing here!" Shanaya shouted "stalking you" Aranv replied, "now take a seat!" Shanaya said pointing towards the chair and Aranv took a seat.

"Riva and Alisha use to hate each other, then how they... I mean I can not understand" shanaya said. "as far I know Alisha she has one bitchy rule "keep your friends... and you enemies close," Aranv said.

"True.." Shanaya said, "so.. Shanaya.. do you have a crush on me?" Aranv asked shanaya, "n..o.." she replied. "Well... i know what is the truth now...Break up with your boyfriend he is not good for you" Aranv said. "i can not" Shanaya said "but why does he regularly abuse you, Shouts at you" Aranv said. "Aranv, can we please force on this work" Shanaya shouted and by the time nick Came there and took a seat beside Shanaya.

Shanaya looked at him and asked "why you made this face? is anything wrong" Nick looked at her and shanaya spotted Blood in his hands she tapped Aranv's hands and pointed towards his hand aranv got shocked.

August 2nd

Saumya came there and hugged Rohan, Rohan hugged her back. "Are..you..okay?" She asked Rohan pulled out the hug and said "not really now The officers are asking shanaya the questions, and only she knows who pushed Riva"

July 21th

"I am seeing Riva, everywhere.. and she is saying I pushed her..which is not true... and suddenly i saw blood in my hands.. but I do not know why I did not wipe it.." Nick said and he hugged Ahan. Shanaya rubbed Nick back.

then shanaya saw Chriag outside the room in anger, Shanaya goes out of the room and goes outside, Chirag Held Shanaya's shoulder and took her away..  Saumya who was seeing all this goes to rohan..