𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

[𝐕𝐈𝐈]—𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

[𝐕𝐈𝐈]𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

"Who is our suspect?" Samira asked  "well not much we have but there is one girl, Alisha sethi" Aranv said. "and how do you know about that?" Samira said, "well I asked Preeti that who was bothering Riva and nick relationship and it was Her" Aranv said. Samira closed her book and said "you are right, Alisha hates us to the core. she can do anything"

Aranv nodded her head in agreement "and what about Chirag?" Samira asked aranv looked at shanaya and Chirag then said "well, I also think that Chirag can do this. but Chirag did not know Riva much, so I do not think that he will try to kill her" aranv said. 

"agree, I just hope shanaya breaks up with him. otherwise, she is next" Samira said aranv looked at her and said, "You are her best friend, and you are saying like this?" Samira laughed and said "well, I am her like sister figure, not a best friend. and yes I care about her a lot i can do anything for her," Samira said and by the time shanaya came, "Hey guys!" she said.

"hey, shanaya!" both aranv and Samira said together "glad I found you guys here, we are going to the scientist lab," shanaya said.

"it has been 7 minutes since you invited me here to say something Ahan, now say it fast," Preeti said "Actually... I know it must be wired... your sister is gone.. and now you are sad" Ahan said "yes... I am" Preeti said, "and I can not see you in this sadness.." Ahan said.

"Why so?" Preeti asked "actually... I mean i do not know how to say this" ahan said rubbing his hands "if you love me.. then tell me. stop acting shy" Preeti said and ahan looked at her shocked "wait you knew?" he asked.

"if you act shy around me, always talk about me to Aanshi I should know right," Preeti said, "wait she told you?" ahan asked "yup, she does not keep secrets for long" Preeti replied. "so..do you feel the same way?" ahan asked again "yes," Preeti replied

Rohan and Rashmi did not go to high school because they were taking care of 009. Rohan somehow agreed to take care of her, which was totally unexpected for shanaya, because a playboy and flirter like him, means a piece of bad news.

but Rohan nowadays was getting some wried feeling around her, he has never experienced it before..

"shanaya..shanaya.." the policewomen was calling out her name and shanaya looked at her and said "yes?"

"may i ask what you were doing on the Yuxgow science lab?" policewomen asked, "as I said someone called us there." shanaya said.

"who?" policewomen asked again shanaya hands became to sake, she knows who called her but she could not say it.. shanaya touched her stomach as she felt a pain.. she looked at her hand as she could see a drop of blood, she used her powers to hide it and kept her hand down

there she saw the mirror and it was written

"WHO WAS THE PERSON SHANAYA?" and she also saw Copycat giving an evil smile

shanaya gets more scared.. who knew one small game can change everything?