𝐖𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫..𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

[X]—𝐖𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

[X]—𝐖𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫..𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

July 9th

"And I rescued Saumya from the machine, and the rest of you know," Shanaya reported as she recalled what happened in the lab and what they had learned about Riva. "But Riva's body is at the hospital," Nick said.  As Ahan got up, Preeti came running.

the tears were visible in her eyes "Preeti..what is wrong?" Ahan asked Preeti hugged him and said "Riva's body is missing" All of them got shocked. "Must be in the lab" Aanshi said, "or another place" Aranv replied. "looks like the copycat is only doing this, but I still do not understand how this is connected to us, Riva, Saumya, Powers, and the game?"  Samira asked.

"Maybe this is all part of the Game,  Copycat is doing all this. and if he gets saumya the Game is over and the whole town is dead," Shanaya said, "wait.. how you know that guy name is copycat?" Rashmi asked. "Saumya told me about him, in the basement" Shanaya replied.

and by the time Rohan came inside with saumya and said "if The Game is about saving her, then we have to be close with her always, we need to be together...always"

"And how are we supposed to do that" Ahan asked "we can ask our dad to make saumya admission in our high school" Rohan replied  "but Rohan, our dad does not know about her," Shanaya said. "Yes, beta now i know" Navin replied as he came inside. "Dad?" Shanaya shouted, "Uncle, you know about everything? like about the game also?" nick asked.

"yes nick beta, I know everything, how long you all can keep a secret from me? i found your new friend and she told me everything and i knew about this game way before." Navin replied, "but how do you know about the Game?"  Preeti asked. 

"in this town, the devil Game has been famous. Every Year a group of Teenagers finds this Game on the ship and gets the powers that all of you have right now. they give them questions in the Game. Which they have to solve, and these copycat and his army will be in your way" Navin Said. 

"But dad, how do you know all about this?" Shanaya asked "just..know" Navin replied, "We all started this together, and we will all End this game together," Rohan said.

the days passed by and saumya got her admission to the high school thanks to Navin, The news of Riva's missing body is been in the air, everyone is scared to even step out of the House.  Samira, Aranv, and shanaya had not yet told about the Small Gang Which they made to everyone yet.. they are just waiting for the right time..