𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫!

[vi] —𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫!

[vi]𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫!

August 2nd

"So, Chirag may I ask why was Rohan beating you when you were in the lab?" Chole asked "ma'am, Rohan hates me to the core he just beats me whenever I am near to shanaya" Chirag said."

"well that's a lame reason," chole said

July 7th

" Raju my darling!" Navin shouted "sir..you..here?" raj said getting scared "why would I be here? i came here to see my sweet Raju" Navin said."sir...I will give you your money soon.." Raju said. "so you have found out why I am here," Navin said and smirked . "yes..sir.. please do not kill... me.."  Raju said.

"I will not kill you for money Raju, I am here because you were one of Southern Werewolf and you betrayed and disrespect the rule. you deserve a punishment like death. but I will not kill you today maybe some other day." Navin said.

"what is today sir?" Raju asked "well today I am going to have a family dinner with My son and daughter. and I do not want blood in my hands to show to them," Navin said.

At Aranv home

aranv was doing his homework, then he heard the door open and he saw his mom . "yes mom? is anything wrong?" he asked "nothing sweetie, just wanna check is everything all right," Her mom said. "mom I am alright. but why you are asking me this?" aranv replied.

"Aranv sweetie, we know that Riva was your friend a very close one. and our townspeople are not sure that she had made suicide or somebody pushed her. I thought you must be so much affected by that. if you want you can share with my honey" Her mom said.

aranv smiled he understood that his mother is scared for him, "yes mom I am alright. do not need to worry" he said with a smile. her mother smiled back and went.

aranv opened the drawer and took out one picture of her and shanaya 

at shanaya and rohan place 

"you know the worst part of making dinner is to make it the best food and finding this Italian food recipe," shanaya said as she was searching for a recipe that her father Navin loved the most. Rohan notice something on shanaya shoulder then he asked "shanaya want is that on your shoulder?" shanaya looked at her shoulder and hides it "nothing.." Rohan comes there and look at the shoulder "what nothing.. there is a mark on your shoulder. who did this "Rohan asked.

 "nobody.." shanaya muttered before Rohan could say anything Archana came and said "Shanaya madam Rohan sir, Your father has come back" they both nodded and went. "Hello, My children!" Navin said. Shanaya and Rohan hugged him, after having a family hug they both pulled out the hug and they saw Alisha and Chirag.

"shit" Rohan said, "actually I found them on the way and they said they wanna have a talk to you guys," Navin said and Alisha waved then Chirag said coming beside shanaya "hi baby" and he kissed her cheeks. 

Shanaya feel uneasy, and Rohan saw that. they went to the table, "uncle you know that I have been asking shanaya to join our dance group but she is behaving rude" Alisha said with a pout shanaya looked at her shocked. 

"What is this baby, why you are acting like this?" Chirag said Rohan give him an angry expression because he knows what actually happened that day.

and by the time The doorbell ring again, "let me open it" Alisha said as she went to open the door and they saw Ahan and aanshi 

"what you doing here guys?" Alisha said with a smile "nothing much, Rohan invited us for dinner" ahan said. "really Rohan?" Alisha shouted looking at him "yes Alisha" Rohan said with a proud smile, he had called them to find some clues about the game.. but then this happened "great you guys are also part of our family! come. "Navin said with a warm smile.

"thank you uncle!" aanshi said, ahan and aanshi got inside. but on purpose Aanshi step on Alisha's heels, "OOW! Aanshi my 1000$ Heels!" ahan and Aanshi looked at her and her heels.

"aanshi that 1000$ Heels," ahan asked "no it looks like heels from a cheap brand, although it is 1000$ Heels," Aanshi said

"aanshi that 1000$ Heels," ahan asked "no it looks like heels from a cheap brand, although it is 1000$ Heels," Aanshi said. Alisha got pissed off and took a seat, "So Navin uncle, how was the trip?" Chirag asked."well, the trip was good," Navin said as he ate pasta. "oh, I heard that some issue happened there." ahan nodded and said, "yes, some people make mistakes".

"yes, and sometimes people carry one mistake with them," aanshi said looking at Alisha. and by the time shanaya saw Zero Zero Nine coming down, she signed It to Rohan, ahan, and Aanshi. "what happened you guys?" Chirag said "nothing.." shanaya replied bit scared, "looks like there is something Behind us," alisha said

Navin, Alisha, and Chirag turned around then Rohan dropped the Glass with the sound, they all looked around and saw him, and by the time 009 Went outside. "I am so sorry," Rohan said, "it is okay beta" Navin said as all of them started eating again.

"where is she going?" Aanshi whispered to Shanaya "must be to the basement" shanaya repiled.