𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐝

[iii] —𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐝

As Preeti sat in shock, she didn't know what to do. Everyone was saying Riva drowned herself, but Preeti feels someone pushed her... Nick was left alone in this situation because Nick's girlfriend, the love of his life, abandoned him in this mad world. Riva's body was on the stretcher when Preeti saw it. Preeti came close to the body and hugged it, she started crying... 

"Do you know her?"  chole asked Nick. "Yes, she's Riva, my ex-girlfriend," Nick replied. "So, what happened on that day that she died?" then chole asked. "I'm not sure what you're asking," Nick responded. "Your mother and father told me that you and your friends were not at the funeral"

"mam, I used to love her.. how could i not be there it was hard for me.. and for all of us."

 Aaranv felt something wired on the other side of the river. he was hearing voices, "Shanaya" Chirag called her Shanaya came near to him and said "yes?"

"i am so sorry for my behavior," Chirag said "it is okay," Shanaya said with a smile and then Aaranv called her "shanaya! i need help" shanaya looked at him and said "coming!" and she went.

"What happened?" shanaya asked as she went near to aranv and Rohan "Aranv is feeling something wried is going on the other side of the river. he is hearing voices," Rohan said.

"come on! let's check then" shanaya said, Aranv Rohan and shanaya went to the green room, and there they saw Nick flying. 

"nick! what the hell!" Aranv shouted. "guys help me, some creepie hot girl is doing this"Nick shouted. Rohan and aranv started to pull him down, and that girl was about to attack the boys. Shanaya eyes turned red, and she came in front of them, and then she made a red shield Shanaya was shocked. "Shanaya, has superpowers?" Nick asked.

shanaya took her hand down and the shield got down then she made a knife and threw it, that girl got pinned in the wall.

and nick also got down, "shanaya, how did you?" Rohan said, "I even do not know," Shanaya said. the four went close to the girl. and Rohan looked at her hand and it was written 009 "saumya..." shanaya muttered as she recognize that girl's face..