𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄?

[XII]—𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄?

"what happened Saumya?" Rohan asked "Actually..Shanaya..danger" Saumya said. Rohan gets  up and asks "what danger?" Saumya was not able to say in words She kept her hand on Rohan's head and used her powers, Rohan went to A black room and he was hearing voices He turned around and saw Chirag beating Shanaya. "shanaya" Rohan shouted and when he was going  He wakes up and sees Saumya and Aaranv.

"since, when..she.." Rohan asked, "Since they got in relationships, but you and your family did not notice." Aranv said. Rohan Runs out and Sees Chriag away leaving shanaya crying. Rohan wents after him and uses his Stamina He caught up with Chirag and came in front of him,"why Shanaya is crying?" He asked in a cold voice. 

"She always cries like That Rohan, and she is just acting," Chirag said Rohan got angry and punched him on his face, Chirag feels down and Rohan starts beating him. the whole gang Comes out Aranv who was with shanaya ask nick and Ahan to Stop Rohan From beating him. 

Shanaya wipes her tears and sees Rohan beating Chriag She gets up and Went near to Rohan "stop it, Rohan!" She shouts again and again "Rohan Stop it For my sake!" Shanaya shouted for the last time and Rohan stopped and looked at shanaya.

"if this guy was abusing you, why you did not tell me? Am I that bad?' Rohan asked Shanaya held his collar and said "What is my choice? I tried so many ways and signs to tell you baba and ma, but they all just ignore me. Baba is in blindfold Of Chirag's truth, Ma forgets that she has a family after she set my relationship with him and you, you just do not care about me! he did not love me, he used me for his toy, but i always said no so he abused me always! beats me every day.. but my family...ignores me..." Shanaya breaks down crying and hugs Rohan.

Chirag gets up and Says "see you all in the lab" then he runs away. "Chirag wait" Aanshi shouts. "see you in the lab? what does that mean" Preeti and Rashmi said together.