𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

[ii] — 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫

time:11:30pm 

At the party, "Samira, have you seen Shanaya?" Aranv asked. Samira replied, "Even I am able to locate her." Aranv concurred. Aranv asked her "is that Chirag harassing her again?" Samira said "this guy!" as they both searched for Shanaya and found her crying. Samira replied, "so the answer is yes, he did it again.". The two of them got close to her, Shanaya looked at them, Aranv asked "did that guy?" and she nodded in agreement.

Samira and Aranv looked at each other and said, "Shanya, break up with him." She nodded and said, "I can't. Now, let's go outside," she said.

The first of August.

The Chole asked Samira, "Did something happen on the 5th of July?". We were at the party.. everything was going well... then suddenly Rohan announced he was going to visit a ship," Samira said. the policewomen looked at her and asked "which ship?"

tears fall down from Samira's eyes, "the ship near the Sweetberry river" policewomen kept the pen down and asked, "what you did?" Samira looked at her and suddenly she felt her eyes turning red, she looked at the window and saw shanaya. she understood what to say. " we found nothing, we tried to search but found nothing." Samira said.

July 5 th

At the sweet berry river.

"do you this is a great idea? Rohan" Rashmi asked, "yes, no one came here and maybe something mysterious?" Rohan said, "Rohan, this is not your sex life that will be mysterious," Aanshi said. and Rohan fired a middle finger.

"Rohan, come inside" Ahan shouted. "coming," Rohan said as all of them came inside, shanaya was feeling something wried again, "guys! we found something," nick and Ahan said together. "great! finally, I was getting bored " Preeti said. "you always bored preeti dear" rohan said and ahan slapped rohan shoulder

and they had brought the box, and Rohan opened it "this is wired? who has kept this game box in a huge box?" Rohan said holding a box Preeti took the box from his hands and said "and the game name is the seven devils, that's sexy" Preeti said.

"let's play it!" Rohan said being excited. everyone agreed with Rohan, but not shanaya. "something is wrong, we should not play this game" shanaya said. "shanaya do not be boring, let us have some fun" Rohan said, shanaya hated her twin brother, and same time she loves her brother but she is not going to play the game shanaya looked at Aranv and he said " come on na! let us play the game" shanaya adjust her glass and nodded in agreement.

all of them took a seat, and start playing the game.

"aanshi, come on read the note," ahan said, aanshi picked the note and starts reading