𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡!!

[v] —𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡!!

[v] —𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡!!

"shanaya just bring your daam clothes yarr" Rohan shouted the gang leaving Preeti brought 009 to shanaya and Rohan's home. "Coming!" Shanaya came with one dress and give it to her. "what..is this?" 009 asked "clothes" shanaya nodded as yes

009 was about to remove her wired-looking dress all the boys looked around and shanaya slapped her forehead. "shameless people! get outside of the room! aanshi shouted all of the boys went outside. 

Samira closed the door and looked at shanaya & aanshi "they have no shame" aanshi shouted Samira consoled aanshi and said "now let's help 009"

—►—

"life.. it is twisted can never turn perfect, and Any time your death comes it has no time limit.. and you have to welcome the death of the devil.. time for your level one" copy cat uses his magic and gives it to one man

—►—

"shanaya!" Aaranv shouted as he found something on his laptop  shanaya came there saying "yes aranv?" 

"I have found something," aranv said pointing towards his laptop shanaya took a look at it. "it says that Famous scientist Rajani Batta is doing some kind of experiment on children since the age of 5 years. he had a few cases based on all this but he has not been arrested for it." Aranv explains "but I still do not understand one thing.. that night we started the game but nothing happen to us, but Riva died and we found her," shanaya said.

"maybe we are playing the game," Samira says aranv, and Shanaya looked at her "in the game, it was written about our powers and which we are having right now, we did not play the game as we had fallen asleep. so must we must be playing the game right now," Samira said.  "Fuck!" ahan shouted "language!" Shanaya shouted back, "shanaya, do not be captain America" samira said.

"friends are what who we can do anything, are you out of your mind? rohan?" aanshi said to rohan "what, like you have not heard friends for benefits or what" rohan said and aanshi crossed her arms. "whats wrong ahan?" rohan asked looking at ahan "preeti was telling me that shanaya got little burises on her hands and legs.. and neck.." ahan said "what?" rohan said 

and by the time Archana Bath the maid came down and said "Shanaya madam, your father had called.. he said that he is coming tomorrow and he wants to have dinner together"Shanaya and Rohan get shocked and scared.

"beep faith" shanaya muttered under her breath