𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

[iv] —𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

[iv] —𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

"I couldn't handle what I was seeing, so I went into the other side of the river but I saw a hot girl crying. I tried to help her and I noticed she had something attached to her hand, so I took it out. I had no idea she had powers!" Nick explained.

"nick, if I was in place of her I would kill your ass," preeti said, Samira looked at shanaya and asked "why do you think that she is saumya?" shanaya tears fall down from her cheeks and said "i do not know, her face reminds me of her," shanaya said she looked at her locket and looked at the picture of saumya.

It was the windy days of Winter, the Year 2011. shanaya first bestie was Sumaya a girl who was reported missing, she was reported missing for 15 days during that year, most of the people thought she was dead. but shanaya never believed it, she thought she is alive.

"guys she is bleeding a lot" ahan shouted "shanaya, you have the phoenix powers," Aranv asked "yes" shanaya looked at him and said, shanaya holds her hands and tried to heal her suddenly her eyes get open, and her eye site gets more better and she felt strong.

shanaya looked at Samira and said "you have the power to use that I heard that word and she can wake up" Samira nodded and she came near to 009 and said "I heard that you woke up" and oo9 wakes up she looks at everyone she gets scared and said, "where..am..i.. who are you..."

all of them look at each other and Rohan said "we are your new friends" 009 looks at him confused "what..are..friends.."

"friends are thoughts who you can do anything!" Rohan said, shanaya looked at him with a serious expression."Oh..okay.." 009 Said

"Guys, we have to keep her somewhere," Samira said, "yes but where?" ahan asked. "I want her to make her stay in my house, but my sister will not let her to," aanshi said "let her keep in our house," Rohan said everyone looked at him shocked... 

"if we are keeping her in our house, I will not let her sleep with you in your bedroom," shanaya said, Rohan then said "no yarr... I will not do.. and you can let her sleep in your bedroom. anyways our dad comes to our home once as he is busy with his gang" shanaya nodded her head in agreement.

"But I still do not understand, how this girl has powers? how we all have powers?" Rashmi asked 009 looked at the sun and said "Game..."

all of them looked at her and shanaya asked "what game you are talking about?" 009 look at her and said "seven devils.."