𝟎𝟎𝟗 /𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐲𝐚?

[𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]—𝟎𝟎𝟗 /𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐲𝐚?

[𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]𝟎𝟎𝟗 /𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐲𝐚?

"do you think it is a good idea?" Samira asked "yes, here we find our answer" aranv said, The three went inside, "so which room we are going to?" Samira asked ".room number 013" shanaya said.

Flashback

"so you found your way to the basement?" Shanaya said as she comes with food and zero-zero nines nodded Shanaya takes a seat beside her and gives her plate "Food?" 009 asked shanaya nodded and 009 stars eating "Tasty" 009 Said.

"favorite?" Shanaya asked 009 Looks at her and said "Yes..Very" Shanaya smiles and suddenly she remembers something and tears fall down from her cheeks and 009 notice it.

"Why..Tears?" 009 asked Shanaya wipes her tears and said "Nothing.. just this food reminds me of my childhood best friend Saumya..it was her favorite" 009 felt sad and she holds her hand and says "I can be your bast..friand" Shanaya laughed and said, " It is Best friends" .

"sowwrie, my vocabulary is very weak," 009 said, "it is okay, I will teach you." shanaya said And 009 smiled then 009 looked at a Riva photo which was on the table "i..know..her.." she said pointing towards the photo.

"wait you know her?" Shanaya asked, "yes..i..saw her name and photo on the table...and..and... I heard from the scientist that she..is..dead.. and.. they have a body for the experiment" 009 said. shanaya gets shocked "In which room her body is right now?" she asked 009 "i..do not know i have blury visions" 009 said, "its fine..i help you" shanaya said she brings white papers and kept on table, she give 009 pen and she did not understood what to write she close her eyes and her hands started to write, she flips the page again and again "shanaya, what is going on?" rohan asked "SHHH!" shanaya said as she it got finshed. saumya opened her eyes rohan give her water, shanaya picked one pages and it was a picture of a room and there was the number 013. she looked at rest pages and she was not able to understand anything.. it was a picture of a women...

Flashback over.

Samira Shanaya and around reached the Room they looked for Riva body but could not find it, but Samira found two missing reports which were on the table.

"Missing case no 1

Name Saumya Mitra

Age:16 (right now)

Powers: Telekinesis, manipulating objects, people, and creatures with her mind.

color: Purple.

"wait.. is this report talking about the saumya?"  Samira asked. Shanaya slowly start to realize something.. until they heard a creepy voice.

"welcome Children"

oo9 opened her eyes and took of her cloth she got scared as she went up the stairs, to see them, rohan saw her and came up to ask "what's wrong?"

"Where..is...Shanaya.." 009 Asked Rohan and Rashmi "they are with Aranv and Samira" Rohan replied, 009 Got scared and said "We..need...too..go.." rashmi and Rohan looked at her and Rashmi asked "why? and where?" 

009 looked at her and said "Danger.."